Chapter 3

Anya

Beep... Beep.... Beep.... Beep... Beep.... Beep.....

"Oh, let me sleep you idiot alarm." I said while banging my head on my pillow.

Then I remembered....

"Oh My God!!, today's my interview, What I am I gonna do?, What am I gonna wear?, What if I fail or What if something happened because of my clumsiness ........arghhhhhhhhh....!!"

Then suddenly the door burst open and there stood Sheziya with fire extinguisher in her hands. Seriously!?

I stress was overcomed by my laughter.

"Why are you laughing? its not my fault you were shouting like a maniac. I thought there was fire in your room so I came with this." She said while pointing at the fire extinguisher.

And we both laughed.

"Oh My God I forget shit... shit....what should I do?" I know I sounded like mad but what to do today's my first interview, I am so nervous.

"Stop being idiot, dumbo you are going to do well". She slapped on my head and I whined.

"Thanks but now I have to get ready." I walked towards the bathroom.

I got into shower and relaxed for a while. After that I wore a pair of trouser and a shirt tucked in of dark blue colour. I put on my mascara and eyeliner the combination looks good as my eyes are blue. I let my hair down and straightened it with a straightener. I wore platform heels of black colour after getting ready I looked at my reflection in mirror hmm... I look presentable...

It's 7:05 so I have enough time the interview is on 8:00.

After a while I said bye to sheziya and took my leave.

I took a cab and reached in 15 minutes.

Reaching I came out of the cab and Wow! It's the most beautiful building I have ever seen in my life. Hmm... Let's see what this hold for me..

I entered the office Malik industries.
Reaching the reception I met with a girl looks a little older than me maybe 25.

"Hi!" I exclaimed cheerfully.

"What can I do for you?" She said still not looking up at me. Huh so much attitude...

"Well I'm here for the interview as a P.A. of Mr. Malik."I said as politely as possible.

Now she was looking at me as I was taking something from her without asking.

"The interview is going on and you can go on 44th floor." She said with irritation.

Have I done something wrong to her? I asked myself.

I got to the elevator and pressed 44th floor button and waited.
The elevator binked as it reached the floor...here I come...

I got there. And sat on the chair with two more girls.
I was waiting and then a girl came out with teary eyes and ran out. I think that, Mr. Malik is really cruel let's see what will happen to me.

After ten minutes I was called. Nervousness was eating me, my palms became sweaty, I quickly rubbed off.
I got in the office while clutching the hands tightly, I haven't been this nervous before.

There stood the mighty Mr. Malik with his back facing me looking something deeply out from the window.
I cleared my throat and said nervously.
"Mr. Malik"

Then he turned towards me and OH ......

He was the most handsome man I had ever seen in my life. He had brown eyes, with black hair, was fair and so tall I mean I am 5'4 and he must be 6'2 I think. He was wearing a suit of black color, he was looking at me with seriously but Then too I know him but how? Now I was looking at him deeply and then it's stuck me and brought fresh tears in my eyes.....OMG I know him he is my AMAAN.

He was a bit older now, the last time I saw him, he wasn't so much muscular and good looking.

"Oh my God Amaan... It's you. ALLAH it's really you!" I exclaimed with lots of happiness while getting closed to him step by step.

"What are you speaking about and Who is this Amaan and wait? Why are you crying?" He looking confused and had a serious expression.

Wait why is he saying these words. Doesn't he know about himself. Why is he acting.....?

I didn't know that I was crying, tears were pouring out from my eyes.

"What a-re you talking about A-Amaan. Yo..u. don't know about Your . . . self" I said controlling my tears, I was confused, damn perplexed.

"What are you talking about I don't know any Amaan and please don't simply waste my time in these nonsense talk." He said while getting angry.

But now I was seriously pissed and furiously.

I yelled—

"What the hell Amaan? Don't act like you don't know anything. You are AMAAN SHAH do you get that- "I was going to say more but the next thing I know was that my both hands were grabbed by him at my back and my God he was looking seriously angry.

"You Ms.Whatever don't you dare to talk to me like this I am warning you and looks like you don't know what can I do to you right now" He said while sliding his hands to my waist.

"What are you doing?" I whispered scared as hell, and he smirked.

"Now now you are scared huh, I think you were shouting at me huh." He said while smirking at me.

"I'm sor-ry sir I wi-ll not rep-repeat that please forg-ive me."I hoarsed gaining a bit of confidence.

"Now that's the problem. I don't leave so easily someone who don't properly behaves to me."He said with a stern look.

And that maked my eyes widened with fear.