Chapter 24

Anya pov

Beep.....beep.... Beep.....

"Oh please let me rest..." I said switching the alarm.
I woke up fresh. A goodnight sleep with no strange dreams. But I still remember yesterday Zaid's talk. He's in love with someone else. My heart clenched. But why is this feeling happening, he's nothing to me, nor he had done good thing and the main thing is that he's not Amaan but why am I feeling that he's mine. Arghhh.....its nothing. Don't think or you'll go mad......

"Yes, I shouldn't think about him. He's not mine. He's in love with someone else." I told myself.

But then I remembered that today we're going to the warehouse.
But what's a warehouse. I mean in real life I know but what's in Mafia life.

After taking a long shower. I wore a white top with a grey shrug and black jeans. I wore sneakers and let my hair down.

I was going downstairs when i saw everybody was doing their particular work

I was going downstairs when i saw everybody was doing their particular work. Afsar was talking on the phone. Rehaan was shouting on one of the men. Siya was reading magazines.

But where's Zaid. I was thinking that only but in this process my one foot slipped on a stairs and I was about to fall when someone caught me. I look up to see it was Zaid. He was wearing a suit of grey colour. Looking formal. Looking into his eyes have butterflies in my stomach. My heart was beating fast as his hands was giving tinkles on my waist.

He look so handsome. But what's the feeling inside me happening. Oh God...

"Thanks." I said standing on my foot.

"Be careful." he said and walked away. Oh he's back with his attitude. Cool.

We were now having our breakfast.

"Hey Ani I saw you both in the garden all soaked wet. Are you okay.?" Afsar asked and I choked. Rehaan gave me a glass of water.
"Thanks." I said and drank it.

"Yes I'm okay now.." I said not wanting to go on yesterday topic.

"But what were you you two doing there.?" he asked in curiosity.

"She said that she's okay now.!!. Then why are you going on that topic.!! How dumb are you Afsar can't you see that..." Zaid said and my eyes widened. He's taking my side. I'm going to faint.

"Okay sorry no need to be hyper. Mr. Red." Afsar said and I chuckled.

When I looked up I saw that Zaid was staring at me. But it was not of anger or any bad emotions it was something which only Amaan gave me once.
Is he........NO.

"We're going to the warehouse." he said and everybody body cheered and Siya winned.

"No please I hate going there." Siya said.

"Shut up, that place is awesome." Afsar said.

"I hate going there. There are so many men's and I feel uncomfortable around them. Ya sorry to mention there are bitches also." she winned bad I laughed.