Chapter 26

Amaan pov

God it's going harder and harder for me.

"Wait wait so you just said to Ani that you are in love with a girl who's secretly Anya and Ani also said that he's in love with you but she don't know who you really are. God!! This is soooo confusing. I mean you both confessed your love for each other but you didn't really said to each other. I'm going to DIE." Afsar said showing mix emotions.

That's what Afsar and Rehaan both asked me after that rain night incident.

I can't able to control myself around her. She's just so fucking beautiful.

That night when she came to my room I was awake just closing my eyes trying to sleep. Then I heard her enter and sat besides me. I was so confused that what is she doing here.
When I looked at her scared face as I held her hand her eyes were so pure innocent her soft skin her lips glowing in the moonlight.

But when she said that she'll not join the Gang. I was beyond furious no-one else had ever decline my offer and after that I couldn't control myself I hovered her on my bed and smelled her so good scent of lily and jasmine. I just couldn't resist myself. But when I saw a tear from her eyes I came back to my senses. I looked at her condition she was shivering.

That whole night I wasn't able to understand what happened to me. I just couldn't forgive myself for what I have done.

That night I got to her room to see that she's sleeping on the floor. That scene clenched my heart. It was because of me. I picked her up and lay her on the bed. I could clearly see her dry tears. I just couldn't forgive myself.

And the other day she ran out of the house because of my omerta thing. I followed her and saw she was totally wet. Shouting, crying and doing the same but I was able to hear all her word. She still love me not Zaid. It was the best feeling I ever felt hearing those words from her. But also my heart ached that I was unable to sooth her telling her that it was me.

And after all that today what I have done is just unforgivable. Seeing her practice just did something in me that I couldn't hold myself.

When I said her to hold the gun she was not handling it properly so I just got there and held it rightly and was about to move away when my Amaan just showed up and told me not to move. I just again couldn't hold my self around her.
I know that feeling in me was the same in her but why she notunderstands that it's only me Amaan. Idiot because you only had told her that you are Zaid dumbo....

After that she shouted on me that I was cheating on the girl I love but she couldn't understand that it was only her. I wanted to laugh and kis....no no what are you thinking..shut up.....

I don't want her to hate me but it's only for her good. She can't stay here forever. One day she have to go. Leave me alone.

"Again AMAAN where are you gone." Rehaan said making me come back to the real world.

"Shhh idiot if Anya will hear I'll kill you." Afsar said.

"What do you want.?" I asked.

"Well I think that you are so deep in Anya's love that you can't see our rivals and Mafia's business. Do you know what is today." Rehaan said.

"Shut up I'm not in love with her..."

"Yeah yeah it clearly looks. When you always look at her like a lost puppy." Afsar said making faces.

"Shut up. I don't.....just leave it." I says remembering her practicing, in the gym. Running around the field.

And yes it's been a week and she had shown many improvement but I had given the shooting training to Afsar cause I will not able to hold myself.