Victoria looked rather happy. They stayed there standing staring at each other. Victoria was intimidated with Dwight's presence more so when he couldn't take his eyes off her.

She loved his deep brown eyes.
Dwight was sending her a shiver down her spine. Its like every minute he was around her,she was different.

All of a sudden she was unease. Holding her breath like as if she was breathing her last. Dwight had an effect on her. And she knew that he knew how effective and strong he impacted her whenever he was around her. For a minute there they were in there own world.

Sparks.

It was until when Victoria decided to break the eye contact for she couldn't stop getting lost in his eyes.

"Hey,"she shove it off with a half smile.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her in a smile.

"I am from taking a walk and you?"

"The same." Dwight answered immediately.

"Great!" Victoria said in a dim smile then walked away from him to go sit on the sand. She bent her knees and hugged them.

Dwight followed her.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asked her as he sat next to her on the sand.

"No am not." Victoria shook her head. "I am walking away from you. Isn't that clear to you?" She went on slightly raising her voice at him.

"Crystal." He said as he put back his hair.

God he looks so hot when he does that.

Victoria thought as she couldn't help but notice the strong abs from his arm while he put back his hair.

"But i don't get it. Why?" He added making her vanish from her lustful thoughts.

She took in a deep breath. She was speechless for she didn't know what to say. She then bit her lip and said,"Because I don't wanna be around someone's boyfriend. Your girlfriend is crazy! If she sees us together now I'm sure she's gonna pounce on me like a cheetah."

Dwight laughed at her statement. She was damn serious when she said those words. But then she also laughed it all out whole heartily.

They seemed to enjoy each other's company.

"I won't let her do that to you."

"Why?Is it because you guys are on a break?" Victoria asked.

"Yes." Dwight nodded. He was sure Dawn had already told her about his situation with Hazel.

"Wow" Victoria was sarcastic.

She hated what she was feeling.
It was a feeling of so many emotions that piled up inside her making her feel nervous. Maybe Dawn was right. She does have feelings for Dwight.

Dwight saw how mute she was and how uncomfortable she was.

"You seem so not yourself. Are you okay if I may ask?" He asked her.

"Yeah. Am totally fine."

"Are you sure?" Dwight asked again.

"Yeah." She replied in a smile.

Dwight held her hand. It was soft and yet cold. He then looked at her straight in the eye and said,"Your hand is cold plus you're shaking."

Victoria pulled her hand away from his then said,"I'm fine Dwight! Just let it go."