The girl timidly looked to the side. It seemed that this girl was pretty shy.

"Oh, I didn't mean any harm... I was just deep in thought," the girl said, "so I thought if I ignored you, you'd go somewhere else."
"You were ignoring us? Isn't that a bit rude?" I asked.

The girl then looked at me. She wasn't looking to the side anymore. The look she gave me still looked pretty innocent though.

"Umm, well isn't it rude to force someone to talk when they don't want to?" she asked, "oh, but it's fine. I feel like talking now."

She gave a very bright smile. This wasn't the same person from before.

'Maybe she's more cheerful when she's in the mood to be.' I thought.

"Now, let's talk. What do to want to start with? My favorite Doraemon episode is #53. The one with security cameras and target practice," the girl exclaimed.

My eyes widened slightly. A bright smile formed on my lips. I knew right then, right there, this girl and I would be good friends.

"Please tell me that you've watched Full Metal Alchemist!" I exclaimed.
"Who hasn't watched Full Metal Alchemist? It's amazing! I absolutely love how the symbol is on your choker!" the girl fangirls.
"I like it too. So anyway. I don't know what your name is. Would you please introduce yourself?" I requested.

The girl gave me a nice smile accompanied with her right hand on her hip, and her left hand to the side.

"Oh, my name is Tsumugi Shirogane. I'm the Ultimate Cosplayer," the girl known as Tsumugi said.
"Now I see. You're a cosplayer. No wonder you're an anime fan," I commented with a smile.
"Are you...surprised? I get that a lot, since I'm so plain," Tsumugi replied.
"I mean it does make sense. You have a very strange, almost sexy aura about you. Most cosplayers cosplay anything ranging from alchemists from Full Metal Alchemists, to vampires from Rosario Vampire," I explained.
"Normally, I don't really like people looking at me like that... I just make cosplay. I'm fine with others wearing them... But lately, more cosplayers are putting themselves before their characters. I'd rather wear my outfits myself, with love, than give them to people like that," Tsumugi explained.
"That's pretty intense..." I commented.
"It makes me happy when I get to show people the outfits I've made. And thanks to my sponsors, I can use materials that are just plain expensive," Tsumugi once again explained.
"Ohhh! Well, of course the Ultimate Cosplayer would have sponsors. I have sponsors for getting anime, and making cosplay," I replied.

Tsumugi gave me a look of confusion. I nervously laughed.

"Oh yeah. I havent introduced myself to you. I'm (y/n) (l/n), the Ultimate Otaku. I don't really see it as a talent though," I explained.
"Now I get it. I can't believe there's another anime nerd!" Tsumugi replied,
"because of my sponsors, people just crowd around like I'm a panda at the zoo,"
"That means you're like a celebrity!" I exclaimed.
"I hate to break the talk, but Tsumugi, what were you thinking about?" Rantaro asked.
"Ah...that bronze dragon statue over there. I'm just plain curious about it. It almost seems like it's floating, right? Doesn't it look pretty out of place?" Tsumugi explained.
"Now that you mention it...you're right. It's sorta bothers me, too," I replied.
"This is a school, right? But everything here is so weird, isn't it?" Tsumugi asked, "there's trees and grass growing inside, I can't find any exits...and it seems like we're the only people here... are we... going to be okay? Are we going to be able to get out?"

I looked at her and smiled. It was a nice reassuring smile.

"We will find a way," I replied.
"You seem a bit optimistic," Tsumugi commented.
"Well, people do say I'm carefree, however part of it is an act. I'm scared too," I replied.
"I guess so. Being depressed won't help anything," Tsumugi said.
"Tsumugi I'll talk to you later. I need to meet more people," I said.
"Talk to you later (y/n)," she replied.