36

The date was fun. We drove the sports car since it doesn't get used as much with Aubrey around. We went to the movies and made out in the back like teenagers. We drove and he talked about football and how well Ash's project was doing. Then we got dinner and Rob kept doing this thing with his hand on my thigh. By the time dessert came was ready to too.

"Let's go back to your place." I teased him as we walked to the car hand in hand.

"Hmm," he handed me a thick plastic room key. "I had something else in mind."

"A hotel room?"

"Yeah, we never get alone time and I feel weird doing it two rooms away from our daughter." He laughed. "Plus, it feels kinda sexy."

"Like a naughty hook up with your wife?." I fingered the hotel room card.

"We don't have to if you don't want to. I just tho-"

I cut him off. "Oh believe me, I want all the alone time you'll give me."

He unlocked the vehicle and opened my door for me. "After you then Mrs. Gronkowski."

With a laugh I climbed inside. My stomach was all knotted up and giddy inside. Rob always had this effect on me. I hope it never goes away. I watched Rob walk his sexy ass around the vehicle and get in.

"I can feel you checking me out." He blew a kiss my way.

I laughed. "You're so fucking hot, it's unfair."

"Yeah, so unfair." He rolled his eyes. "That low cut shirt you have on shows off your perfect tits and it's very distracting. Oh and don't think I didn't catch those subtle lip bites at dinner!"

"They weren't subtle baby." I bit my lip just to prove a point. "You know how bad I want you."

He started driving a little faster than the prior pace. "God don't talk dirty to me right now. It's been months since we've had sex and it's been complete torture."

"Awe, but you always liked the dirty talk." I started rubbing his thigh and drawing patterns on his knee with my fingernails.

Rob groaned as he stopped at a red light. "So help me god, Riley, when we get into that hotel room I'm going to ravish you."

"I'm counting on it honey." I giggled. "I'm like a horny teenager. Sex with you is all I think about. Watching you at offseason workouts makes me so hot. You get all sweaty and all I can think about is how good you look on top of me."

Rob bit his lower lip looking at me. The light turned green and we headed down the highway. We continued working each other up as he drove. He pulled into the hotel valet and got out.

The valet opened my door and helped me step out. Rob tossed him the keys and told him not to scratch the paint. He led us up the stairs and checked us in as his hand slid down my backside towards my ass.

"Suit 1312 it's the top floor." The check in lady smiled. "Have a good night."

"Oh I will." Rob winked giving my ass a squeeze.

We took the elevator up to the suite. Rob started leaving hot kisses down my jaw and neck. Once the doors opened he let us into the room and pushed me against the closed door.

My back hit the door and I threaded my fingers through his hair that was grown out during off season. His lips were everywhere and he wasn't wasting time. My shirt was tossed to the floor and he allowed me control to switch positions.

His back to the door I peeled off his shirt. I left sloppy open mouth kisses down his chest stopping just above his jeans. I looked up at him and smirked teasingly as I palmed his hard on through his pants. He dropped his head back and groaned.

"Riley, fuck." He shoved off the door and pulled me to the bedroom.

My back hit the mattress and he yanked my pants off. Rob was crawling over my body with a wicked glint in his eye. I was already breathless when he brought his lips to mine and kissed me.

He fucked me hard the first time and I left scratch marks all down his back. It almost looked like an animal attack. The second time was softer and more like making love. We laid in bed for awhile just catching our breath after that.

"Is your back okay?" I asked.

Rob chuckled. "Yeah it's fine."

"The boys are gonna give you a hard time about it." I laughed.

I felt him shrug his shoulders. "Fuck the boys. I'll just tell them my hot wife Riley likes it rough."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and turned to face him instead of the ceiling. "Wanna take a shower together?"

"You aren't done yet?" He glanced at me.

I sighed. "Rob Gronkowski I'll never be done with you."

His smile widened. "Then let's get the water running."

Hot steam filled the bathroom as we took turns giving each other pleasure. Eventually we got even to the actual showering part. Once I rinsed my hair Rob handed me a towel. We dried off and laid down in the mess of sheets that we'd created.

"Tired?" Rob asked rubbing my back.

I nodded. "I'm exhausted."

"I can't believe you asked me to choke you." He laughed.

"Shut up I was in the moment." I rolled my eyes. "And you did it!"

"It was hot!" He squeezed my shoulders.

"You're hot!" I laughed rolling to face him.

"No no," he pulled me closer and I snuggled into his chest throwing my leg over his. "You're hotter."

"Goodnight baby." I kissed his chest.