2

After much effort and mental debate I decided I was going to the bar. I put on a sexy black dress and did my hair really nice. Let's be real, I looked fierce. If I was a dude I'd buy me a drink.

I shut off the lights and locked my door behind me. Walking in heels wasn't ideal but in Foxborough you learned to love it. Honestly I'm just happy it isn't winter time.

The walk wasn't long but the bar was packed. I sighed realizing this wasn't going to be the easy relaxing night I had in mind. Looking down at my dress I put a fake smile on and let myself inside. This was going to be a night to remember dammit. I needed something good in my life.

"Jose Cuervo!!" Everyone was roaring with applause as a few guys jumped off the bar.

Girls were giggling at the doorway as I squeezed by. I made my way to the bar and took a seat on the only available stool. The bartender slid me a shot of Cuervo before I even ordered. He slid some to everyone sitting though so I assumed someone had bought the bar a round. That would explain the applause.

"What can I get you?" A different bartender asked.

"Get what you want honey, I'm buying!" A stranger from beside me winked.

I glanced at the shot and shrugged. "Strawberry margarita."

Tequila was never a strong suit of mine. I couldn't handle it at all. That shot and two margaritas in and I was taking my shoes off to dance on the bar with some strangers. The guy who'd been buying me drinks had left and so had a good bit of other people. I was in full party mode though. There's no way I was going home yet.

I was on the bar barefoot, waving my arms above my head and shaking my ass. The song was pumping bass through the bar and everyone was up moving to the beat. Some other girls were in the bar and I think one was even taking her top off.

"Easy tiger you're gonna fall off if ya don't slow down!" A familiar voice made me freeze in mid dance.

Not familiar like a friend from high school, or familiar like an ex boyfriend. It was familiar like I had listened to him talk countless times on ESPN. Familiar like he was my favorite tight end from the New England Patriots.

"Rob Gronkowski?" I spun stepping in some spilled tequila on the counter and slipped falling right off the onto the ground far less than gracefully.

His laughter rang out through the air and he knelt down beside me. "You okay tiny dancer?"

"Am I hallucinating right now?" I laughed. "God I hope not. Tequila so isn't good for me."

"Not hallucinating, you really were dancing on a bar a few seconds ago." He flashed a smile. "And I really am Rob Gronkowski."

"Wow," I reached my hand up and caressed his face. "You're even hotter up close."

He actually laughed. "Okay, I think you're fine."

Once he helped me sit up I got an uncontrollable case of the giggles. He laughed with me for a few minutes then helped me stand up. After sitting me on a barstool he took a step back and looked around.

"Where're your friends at?" He asked.

"No friends." I shrugged as a yawn escaped. "I'm here alone."

He cocked his head to the side. "Do you want me to call you a cab or something?"

"I can walk. It's not far." I giggled again.

"It's late, and you're hammered. It's not really safe to walk around alone this late either. At least let me walk with you." He laughed.

"Rob Gronkowski, the gentlemen." I hopped up and stumbled. "Come on."

I felt him following close behind me as I walked to the door. As I was walking I heard my current favorite song come on and started dancing more than I was walking.

"Hey we were leaving, remember?" Rob laughed.

"I like this song though." I shouted over the music turning to face him. 

He was a lot closer than I thought he was. His face was inches from mine and he was so fucking hot. Not only did I want to kiss him, but I was hammered and had the drunk courage to do it. I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. It was a soft innocent kiss. Then I pulled away and started swaying to the music again.

"Dance with me?" I asked biting my lip.

We danced. Then we had more to drink. Eventually I drunkenly led him back to my place stumbling the whole way there. I don't remember a whole lot other than trying to catch a stray cat and trying to talk Rob into some waffles on the way home. When I got to my place I asked Rob if he wanted to come inside, and he did.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination. Mostly because I can't really recall any of it. Note to future self; never get blackout drunk if there's even a slight chance you might be banging your favorite football player!