12

Rob and Tom both gave speeches about how close tonight was to their hearts. The owner of the Patriots even spoke saying he was happy to help such a great foundation that they often work with. Helping these kids dreams come true. After the speeches and a few hours of the boys throwing money around, Rob came back to the table where I was sitting with Monica and my new friend Gisele.

"Come on and dance with me Ry?" Rob held his hand out for me.

"Yeah Riley dance with him! He probably won't step on your feet." Gisele snapped a look at Tom making him chuckle.

"Have you seem Jimmy? He went to get drinks like an hour ago." Monica laughed almost drunkenly.

"Haven't seen him." Rob shook his head. "You coming Tiny Dancer?"

"Absolutely." I smiled taking his hand.

Rob danced with me for awhile, talking about how successful tonight had been. He told my they'd raised a ton of money for Make A Wish. I was constantly in awe of him. A big "party boy" from the NFL being such a gentle giant. He was something else.

"You've been quiet tonight?" Rob questioned. "Everything okay?"

"You just continue to surprise me Rob." I shrugged as he swayed to a slow song with me, and he definitely wasn't stepping on my feet.

One hand on my hip his other came to cup my cheek. "I hope you'll let me keep surprising you for awhile."

I nodded as he leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on my lips. When he pulled back I had to laugh because he was now sporting some red lipstick. I ran my thumb over his bottom lip and he caught it between his teeth making me gasp.

"Rob!"

He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively releasing my thumb then running his  I tongue over his lips. "Mmm tastes like you."

I felt heat rush to my cheeks and rolled my eyes. "We are in public."

"You're so much of a dirty girl when your drunk it surprises me that my comments even bother you." He chuckled.

"I am not that bad I'm sure." I said.

"At the bar the first night we met we were walking and after you chased a stray cat around, you told me you'd love to feel me inside you." He smirked again making me think he was making this up.

"Liar." I smacked his arm. "I'd never say that, out loud."

"Mm, well you did. Then when we got to your place you practically dragged me inside." He was teasing me. "You had me up against the walls all the way to your room. I'm surprised there aren't holes in them."

"Rob Gronkowski the only thing bigger than your ego is your-" he cut me off.

"Dick? Yeah I know it's pretty big." He winked as my cheeks reddened again. "And all night that night you were riding me telling me how hot I looked under you."

"Enough!" I stomped my foot. "What if someone hears you?"

"Then I'm sure they'd be jealous." He pulled me closer. "I know I'd be jealous to hear about another man between your sexy thighs."

I shook my head trying not to outright laugh. He was really pushing my buttons, and it was turning me on. I wasn't about to let him know that though.

"Come on baby, you know you'd be jealous to think anyone other than you was riding me." He winked again.

This was fun to him. Making me flustered and huffy was like his favorite game. It was like in school how boys pulled a girls hair to get attention. Only Rob was all grown up and the only way he was gonna pull my hair would be in the bedroom later.

"It'd make me crazy to think about another girl even smelling your cologne." I rolled my eyes.

It was his turn to shake his head. "Riley you're so cute."

"Thanks." I stood on my top toes and kissed his nose. While I was up on my toes I whispered in his ear. "Maybe when we leave I can go back to your place and you can help me out of this dress."

"Mmhm," he let his hands slide down my back edging toward my ass. "We can leave the heels on though right?"

I giggled and lowered back to my real height and winked. "Whatever you want, Daddy."

His eyes about fell out of his head. He blinked a few times then looked around. I felt him grab my hand and he led me out in an empty hall. Rob walked fast with me stumbling in my heels to keep up with his fast pace.

"Rob where are we going?" I giggled.

He pushed open the door to the bathroom and yanked me inside. In seconds I was pushed up against the door with his hands roaming my body.

"Mmm, Rob." I moaned as he kissed down my neck.

His hand slid up my thigh between my legs. I gasped when his fingers grazed my panties. He pulled back and looked down into my eyes. His eyes melted my heart, and that was the moment I knew I was in far too deep.

I was actually falling in love with him. That was never the plan. This was just fun and he'd never be serious with me. For god sakes I need to get my feelings in check.

"Rob, we shouldn't do this here." I panted breathlessly.

"We can go back to my place if you want." He removed his hand from under my dress. "Or yours?"

I shook my head. "Maybe we sh-"

He put his hand over my mouth shutting me up. "Did you hear that?"

I shook my head and then I did hear it. The sounds of clothing rustling around and hushed arguing. We'd interrupted someone.

"Jimmy is that you?" Rob hollered making me jump.

"Rob!" I smacked his chest.

Jimmy sported a sheepish smile and some smeared lipstick as he slipped a blonde out of a stall. "Ry, please don't tell Monica."

"Who's Monica?" The blonde snapped at Jimmy.

"My best friend." I said softly feeling bad for her suddenly. "And Jimmy I'm sorry but if you don't tell her rest assured I will."

He gave a curt nod and followed the blonde out of the bathroom. I turned ready for Rob to try and back his buddy. Instead he surprised yet again.

"What a jackass." Rob shook his head. "I'm sorry baby."

A smile came to my lips and I felt my heart melting again. "I love when I call me little things like that."

"Baby?" He asked cocking his head.

"Mmhm," I nodded looping my arms around his neck.

"Well then, baby, we should take this to my bedroom and you can hear it all night long." He dropped a kiss at the corner of my lips. "Unfortunately though I think you're going to break my heart and go be a good friend."

"Not tonight." I shook my head. "Not here. I don't want to make tonight about drama. This is a charity event and I won't make a scene. I'll tell her tomorrow. Maybe Jimmy will be a man and tell her himself."

"I doubt it." Rob snorted. "I'll gladly take you home with me though. The events winding down and everyone's hammered. No one will even notice if I leave."

"Let's get outta here." I let my arms down from him.

"Oh baby you're gonna get it tonight." He smacked my ass when I turned to leave the bathroom.

I smirked over my shoulder. "Oh honey please, the things I have in mind might leave you on limited practice this week."

He bit his lip and closed his eyes. "There's my dirty girl."