15

After a very long shower Rob and I actually put some clothes on. He fed me and we headed to his gym in the basement of his house. It was like an actual gym. State of the art equipment and everything.

"Must be so nice to get everything you want huh pretty boy?" I teased.

Rob smirked as he stretched. "Oh yeah, hard work pays off."

I loved I could joke around and tease him without him getting mad like Alex used to. It made everything so much more fun. Rob stretched as I went to put on some music.

"Anything you want in particular?" I asked hooking my phone up to the sound system.

"Other than you?" Rob paused to squeeze my hips as he passed me. "No, whatever you want is fine."

I put on a playlist with a lot of The Weekend's songs and made myself comfortable on a bench. Rob started off running on the treadmill then moved to lifting. Watching the sweat change the color of his shirt did things to me, but no where near as bad as watching his arm muscles bulge as he lifted.

"You look like you're thinking about raping me." Rob's voice made me jump.

I rolled my eyes. "It would not be rape."

He chuckled as he stood up. "Come here."

I got up and walked over to him. He pulled my hips close to his and leaned his head down to cover my lips with his. It quickly turned into its own work out kissing him. I was hot and panting as his tongue invaded my mouth.

"Rob-" I panted pushing his chest back a little.

"Mm?" He hummed as his hand squeezed my ass.

"Hey," I swatted his hand making him chuckle. "We can't do this again."

"Why not?" He asked.

"We've literally had sex three times today and it's barely past two." I crossed my arms watching his eyes lust over as he stared at my braless chest.

"So?" He shrugged. "I can go for four. It won't stunt my growth I promise."

"My legs hurt." I whined a little.

"Awe, is my baby sore?" He teased bending to slide his hand down the back of my thigh. "I can make you feel better."

I could easily give in and fuck him right here. Let him strip me out of my clothes and take me against the wall or on the floor. I need to exercise some self control here though. This is ridiculous. We're acting like horny teenagers when someone's parents go out of town.

"Rob," I practically moaned feeling him hard against me. "How are you so horny right now?"

"Same way you are. I just can't get enough." His teeth grazed my ear sending chills down my spine.

"Mm, self control Rob."

He chuckled. "You talkin to me or you?"

"Me?" I felt his hands under my shirt edging up. "You too?"

"Honey I have no self control when it comes to this." He laughed. "I don't think you do either."

My mind was the equivalent of a bowl of pudding. I felt my hands sliding up his arms as he flexed showing off. My knees were practically shaking as he just stood there letting me feel him up.

"Come on how can something that feels so good be wrong." He teased. "Ya know, I've never had sex in this room."

I looked up at his toothy grin and found myself smiling back. "Alright but this is the last time today. Or I won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"You knew damn well when you stayed today this is what we were going to do all day long." He rolled his eyes as he slid my shirt off. "Don't you go playing miss innocent."

"I was miss innocent until you started corrupting me." I responded throwing his shirt across the room.

"Every woman has a dark side. I just helped yours along." He left open mouth kissed down my neck to the swell of my breasts.

"Ugh Rob!" I groaned.

The fourth time was just as mind bogglingly perfect as the others. He was relentless yet tender. He made me feel better than I've ever felt in my life. Post bliss we laid on the floor together and I just hope I did what he did to me for him in return. After all he has far more experience than me.

"Hey Ry, where'd your head go? I felt you get all tense." Rob sat up looking over my shoulder at my face.

I rolled over so we were face to face and I sighed. I suddenly felt really emotional. Now, I didn't cry but tears were definitely in my eyes.

"It's just that you've been with a lot of girls and I'm sure this isn't, as, amazing for you as it is for me." I said honestly.

Rob cupped my face with his insanely large hand. "Riley if you think that sex with you isn't mind blowing then you're crazy. I wouldn't be down to do it four times a day if it wasn't."

I let a small laugh out. "I don't want you to think I'm so crazy clingy girl who needs to be reassured about everything, but I also don't want you to get bored with it."

He simply rolled his eyes. "I could never get bored with someone like you."

"Ever so smooth Rob Gronkowski." I patted his chest.

He just smiled and sat up. "Let's get dressed and go play Madden."

The shit even added a pat on my thigh as I sat up. He handed me my pants and helped me slide my shirt back on. As we climbed the steps from his gym room, with my thighs throbbing as I walked, I sighed contently. Today's been the perfect day.