5

"OoOooHhh my head!" I groaned as I rolled on my bed. I felt like I was hit by a bus.

"There's Advil in the bathroom medicine cabinet ." A husky voice made me jump wide awake.

"What the hell?" Fuck why is my voice so loud! "Rob what are you doing here?"

He chuckled looking at me from his side of the bed. "This is my house."

I looked around and noted how nice it was. Messy but nice. Defiantly not my apartment. "Why am I in your bed?"

"You were hammered Riley and you and that girl you were with-"

"Dakota." I offered.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah her. Anyway you were playing some kind of truth or dare game and she dared you to come slap my ass..."

"Jesus Christ." I put my head in my hands. "Though I'm sure you don't believe me now that this is how you've seen me twice, I swear I'm not this insane."

He chuckled again. "Hey you woke up in my bed so you must be doing something right. That usually doesn't happen more than once for a lady. Now come on let's get some breakfast." He smacked my thigh.

I sighed and looked over to see him watching me. "You want to get breakfast with me?"

"Sure I do." He shrugged. "Now, go take a shower and I'll get dressed. I know a place with killer omelettes."

He threw the blankets off and stood up making me wish I'd just asked for a do over of last night. I got up and wrapped a blanket around me. Once I was in the shower it dawned on me that I had no clothes to wear. Guess I was wearing the same outfit from last night. Wherever the hell it was now. God my legs hurt.

Once I was out I toweled off and wrapped the towel around me. These had to be the softest towel ever. Not to mention they're huge! It must be nice to be a famous football player. Even as nice as the place my brother was paying for was, it could all fit in Rob's bedroom alone.

"You finished in there?" Rob knocked at the bathroom door. "I grabbed some clothes for you."

I smirked opened the door seeing that his eyes were right where I figured they'd be. "Stop wishing the towel to fall off Gronkowski."

He smirked back yanking the bottom of the towel and making it fall to the floor. "I always get what I wish for."

I grabbed the clothes he was holding and shut the door on him. His laughter was loud even through the closed bathroom door. Then he told me to meet him downstairs when I was ready. The clothes he gave me were huge on me but at least I wasn't naked!

"Okay I'm ready!" I hollered as I reached the bottom of the stairs in Rob's home still fluffing my damp hair. "I feel like I'm wearing a giants clothes."

"You look like a dwarf." He laughed hysterically at the oversized clothes on me.

"Shut up!" I crossed my arms.

"It's just the sweatpants that are bad." He tried to bite his lip to hold on the laughing. "The shirts hot on you."

It was a shirt with his name and number on it. "I can't believe I've slept with you twice."

"Stop being so sassy unless you wanna go for a third. I like a lady with an attitude." He winked.

My stomach actually did a flip. "I think I'd rather get that killer omelette you talked about."

He shrugged. "Suit yourself but you were singing, or should I say screaming, a different tune last night."

I face palmed. "Let's just go."