32

My dad was taken by the police and we filed charges. After that was dealt with and the girls and I were finally ready, we headed to the church. Everyone was already there of course. It wouldn't be a normal day if I wasn't late.

My bridesmaids looked beautiful as they walked ahead of me. My step dad walked me down the aisle to give me to my handsome soon to be husband. I clutched his hands as we got closer and closer to Rob. Just before he handed me off he gave me a hug and told me how happy he was for me.

"Thought you might stand me up, Runaway Bride style?" Rob whispered.

"Unexpected visit from my real dad." I said softly.

"What!"

"It was handled and it's fine. I love you now let's get married already." I squeezed his hand just as the ceremony started.

Rob and I exchanged vows and the ceremony was beautiful. It was everything I'd hoped my wedding would be and more. I never thought I'd be Mrs. Gronkowski, but I definitely wasn't complaining!

After we were pronounced man and wife, Rob kissed me so hard I thought he'd knock me over. He didn't of course, but it made everyone laugh. We took tons of pictures and said a million thank you's. After the wedding was over we made way to the reception with plenty of kisses along the way. Without that we wouldn't be us after all.

The reception hall where all our friends and family were waiting on us was beautifully decorated. The party was nothing less than expected of a Gronkowski event. Kegs on tap that I couldn't partake in. Tons of people and plenty of alcohol to go around. The cake was amazing. Rob and I, of course, smeared it all over each others faces.

"Hey," Monica came in the bathroom as I was finishing up removing the cake from my nostrils.

I smiled. "Hey?"

"I'm sorry about your dad." She said softly.

"Me too, but I don't wanna talk about that." I said. "I want today to only be good memories."

"Agreed!" She smiled back. "Let's go dance."

Laughing happily I followed her to the ballroom. That's where I realized God must be punishing me for something, because when we came into the ballroom my heart dropped. Rob was being pulled off of someone and security was taking them outside.

"What happened!" I demanded from Ash.

He chuckled. "Rob's got a wicked right hook."

"Not funny Ash! What's going on?" I snapped.

"Alex showed up and started talking shit. Rob put him in his place, and it looked like it was all over. Then Alex took a swing." Ash shrugged. "Rob dealt with it."

"Jesus Christ," I sighed. "That idiot's lucky Rob didn't seriously hurt him."

"If nothing else, this has been the most exciting wedding I've ever attended." Rob's brother Chris joked slinging an arm over my shoulder. "Photographer wants you two for some more pictures before the big man gets a broken nose or something."

I joined Rob for our photos and we talked about had just happened. Ash had pretty much seen it all. I couldn't say I was mad at Rob, but I hope he doesn't get in trouble.

After the photographer was finished we went back inside. Rob got pretty drunk with his brothers, and mine. Monica and I sipped on sparkling water and Olivia was nice enough to take charge over the caterers.

Once the party wound down I drug Rob home. As we bumbled up the steps he kept giggling like a little kid. It was cute but also annoying.

"Rob come on, help me out here!" I groaned as we almost reached the top of the stairs.

"Hi Baby," he sank down to his knees and started talking to my belly. "Your momma's being a grump."

"I'm not a grump!" I gasped. "I just want out of this dress."

"Oh I want that too." Rob stood up. "We can make another baby. I want lots of babies."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's focus on this one first."

"Okay." He stumbled into the bedroom and threw his jacket on the floor.

He helped me out of my dress and finished taking his tux off. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. The next thing I knew I came out, and he was down on the bed passed out snoring loudly. This is marriage.

****

Thirty five weeks pregnant with little miss Aubrey Lorelai Gronkowski. I felt like a whale. Like I could explode at any moment honestly.

Monica was truly the best friend ever. When Rob had to travel for one of his many business endeavors she would come over and just hang out. My brother Ash had finalized his project with Rob and they were officially starting this charity foundation here in the city. Drew also called me every day to check on me. Rob's whole family was amazing. They'd call or stop by at various times to see how fat I was getting. It was nice everyone was so caring.

Today was awful though. My back hurt and there was just so much pressure all over my body. I was miserable.

"You look like you're in pain babe." Rob said rubbing my back.

"I am in pain." I sighed. "It sucks."

"It's almost over Ry." He kisses my forehead.

"Yeah," I said softly. "I'm getting kinda scared."

"Scared?"

"Yes scared." I laughed. "I mean this whole pregnancy has been okay, but the pushing part freaks me out."

"Don't worry you'll do fine." He assured me.

"What if something happens or goes wrong?"

"Ry, we got this okay?"

I nodded just as I had a serious pain in my stomach and lower back. It was a pain unmatchable by anything I've ever felt. I literally squeezed Rob's hand so hard and bit my lip.

"I think we're about to find out whether we really got this or not!" I groaned.