27

Outside we crowded into Rob's driveway. Monica handed him the football and explained how we were doing this. Everyone got out cameras to document this moment.

"Count us down Ry." Rob waved his hand.

"Three, two," I counted slow. "One!"

Rob spiked the ball on the drive and pink power puffed up around him. I squealed in delight and ran to Rob. He yanked me up into his arms and swung me around as our friends and family's cheered behind us.

"A girl! We're having a baby girl!" I squeezed him tighter.

"I know I'm so excited! I totally called it!" Rob sat me back on my feet and kissed me squat on the mouth.

Everything was mostly a blur of happiness after that. As thing we're winding down after all the excitement we had cake, and I ate enough food for three pregnant women. Rob's brothers had left along with his parents. I got along with all his family just as he'd assured me I would, thank god! Monica was heading out now. My brother Ash would no doubt be tailing after her later on. Drew was helping a few of Rob's teammates clear up the mess.

"Thanks for everything Monica!" I called from the doorway.

"Anytime, but I better be godmother!" She hollered back.

Rob laughed loudly and threw up a wave. "See ya soon!"

"We should get going too man." One of the guys said.

"Well thanks for coming it means a lot to me." He shook hands with them. "And thanks for hanging out to help clean up."

"Congratulations." They said to both Rob and me as they headed to the door.

I thanked them again and closed the door behind them. Rob helped Drew finish the kitchen and then they came to join me in the living room. Ash joined us as well, tipping back a beer. My brothers sat on either side of me on the couch and Rob sat in the chair opposite of me.

"I can't believe it's a girl." Drew sighed happily. "You'll be such a good mom Riley."

"I hope so." I smiled looking down at my stomach.

"I never thought Riley would be the first one with kids." Ash laughed.

"Me either." I admitted. "I figured Drew would settle down and that you'd knock up some girl at school."

"Hey!" Ash swatted my arm.

"I just haven't met the right girl yet." Drew shrugged.

"I thought I'd never settle down honestly." Rob admitted. "Riley changed everything for me."

"I never asked, how'd you meet exactly?" Ash asked.

I groaned. "Not my most flattering moment."

"She drunkenly fell at my feet." Rob laughed.

"He was a perfect gentleman and offered me a cab." I skipped over the dirty dancing and the things I'd said.

He rolled his eyes. "She of course refused and insisted on walking so I walked her home. She kept telling me she never drinks that much and how I was her favorite Patriot."

"Isn't that sweet." I smiled trying to leave out the parts I'm sure they can fill in on their own.

"Then the next time I saw her she was slamming tequila shots at Applebee's." He laughed. "Her and a friend we're playing truth or drink I guess."

"I really don't remember much from that one." I blushed.

"She smacked my ass." Rob laughed aloud.

My brothers also died laughing. Just to give proper visual on that, imagine a 5'4 girl smacking Gronks butt. Funny as hell huh?

"Hardy har." I rolled my eyes.

"She was hammered and wouldn't give me directions. I couldn't remember where she lived so I gave her a lift to my place, and a friend drove her car to my place."He semi lied and subtly winked my way.

"That's kinda adorable." Ash laughed.

"God work's in mysterious ways." Rob shrugged.

"I'll second that." I laughed.

"So how about some names?" Drew rubbed his hands together.

"We really haven't picked anything yet." I glanced Rob's way.

"I had a few ideas for boys but not for girls." He said.

"Do you want something traditional or unique?" Ash asked.

"Well I don't want her to live with something like, FlagOnThe Play Gronkowski." I rolled my eyes.

"Damn I liked that one!" Rob snapped his fingers.

"Well we wanna be the first to know." Drew said. "I'll accept second if you tell Monica first though."

I nodded laughing. "Dealing brother."

"Not that you aren't welcome here, but when are you guys leaving?" Rob asked. "Will you be here for the baby's birth?"

"I have to head back to work so I'm leaving tomorrow night." Drew looked at ash raising a brow.

"You aren't going to be here for the wedding?" I poured.

"I'll fly back out for that." He smiled. "Mom will probably even get on a plane for that Ry. We wouldn't miss it."

"Um, actually I'm sticking around awhile." Ash but his lip.

"Anything about that have to do with my best friend?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him teasingly.

"Maybe, but only a little." Ash shrugged. "It has more to do with your fiancé actually."

"What?" I looked at Rob.

"Ash pitched me his idea for an art charity foundation." Rob smiled. "It's truly an amazing idea and he's going to let me help bring it to life."

"Ash that's amazing." I smiled proudly.

"Nah it's all your boy Rob." Ash waved an arm.

"That's a lie." Rob laughed. "I wouldn't have agreed to help if I didn't like the idea. Ash has a beautiful mind to come up with a foundation that has so much heart and honestly I'm just honored he asked me to he a part of it."

"Awe my boys are bonding!" I squealed.

They all laughed at that. We talked some more and eventually Ash headed of to Monica's. Drew turned in early. That left me and my favorite Patriot up alone.

"Are you excited still?" I asked.

Rob laughed. "Absolutely ecstatic, but a little more freaked out because I have no idea what to name a girl."

"We'll find something perfect." I assured him.

"The game on Sunday is home so I want you to be there."

"I'd love to go." I said happily.

"You can wear one of the jerseys with my name on it, and Monica can bring Ash so you won't be alone if you want?"

"I'm sure they'd love that." I smiled happily. "I can't wait!"

"Me either, you'll be my good luck charm."

"What if I'm like Jessica Simpson to Romo!" I gasped. "What if you bomb while I'm there and I can never go again?"

"That won't happen Ry." He laughed.

"Whatever you say." I shrugged. "But if you drop passes you better still love me."

"Hell if I drop passes and put us out of playoffs you better still love me!"