7

The bar was busy but nowhere near as packed as it was last time. Monica stuck with me through the crowd as I made my way to the tables in the back. Gronk had his back to us but I could tell it was him for two reasons. One, he's a giant. And two, his ass is absolutely perfect.

"Your mystery lady's here bud!" One of the other players shouted making Rob look over his shoulder at me.

He smiled and spun to greet us. "Riley and?"

"Monica." She smiled. "It's amazing to meet you."

"More amazing than some of us could remember." He teased winking at me her head. "Come meet the boys!"

After being introduced to practically the whole team Rob pulled me aside. He nodded toward Monica and Jimmy Garoppolo. A smile plastered on her face as she no doubt flirted her ass off.

"She's always had a thing for quarterbacks." I rolled my eyes looking back at Rob in time to catch him staring at my cleavage. "Eyes up here pal."

He smirked. "Sorry, just this dress looks kinda tight and I was thinking it might look better on my bedroom floor."

"Smooth talk isn't getting you lucky tonight Gronkowski. I'm only easy when I'm drunk." I crossed my arms.

He faked a dramatic sigh. "Damn."

"Hey Ry, Jimmy offered to give me a ride home if you wanna stay longer and spend time with Rob." Monica slurred as Jimmy helped hold her up.

I held back a chuckle knowing damn well she was sober when she decided he was the one she was leaving with, and the liquor was used for confidence. "Sure just call me tomorrow and we'll all do lunch or something."

"Bye." She hugged me and whispered in my ear. "He's so fucking hot."

I laughed and watched her drunkenly strut out of this place. "He has no idea what he's in for."

"So you never had a thing for quarterbacks?" Rob asked drawing my attention back to him.

"Never." I shook my head. "I dated a wide receiver once, but other than that I was more into baseball players. My ex was a pitcher."

Rob rolled his eyes. "Football players are far better babe."

"Oh yeah?" I teased. "How?"

"Lots of ways?"

"Sure." I rolled my eyes.

"I give as good as I get." He started placing his hands on the bar behind me effectively trapping me. "My stamina means I can go all night long. Being a team player I alway make sure my teammates finish the job. I don't mind getting sweaty."

With each word he spoke his mouth came closer and closer to mine. I could lie and pretend I wasn't turned on, but that wasn't the case. He was Rob Gronkowski and I wanted to bang him right here for god sake.

"Mhm." I nodded letting my nose brush against his.

He pulled back and grinned. "And plus a baseball player can't Gronk spike when they score."

I put my hand on my hip. "You did that on purpose."

"What?" He played innocent.

The music got loud and Edelman shouted for everyone to get on the floor. Rob grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. The rap music was bumping bass. Rob was grinding on me and making me laugh as I swayed to the song. Then I started really rubbing against him. I could feel him getting turned on.

"Take it easy Tiny Dancer." He whispered to me. "Or Daddy Gronk's gonna spank that ass."

I bust out laughing. "Let's get outta here?"

He nodded and grabbed my hand waving to some of the guys as he led me to the door. His hand was on my knee the whole way to his house. When he parked his car I got out and walked to the door.

"You looked so gorgeous tonight." He said coming up the steps.

"Thanks Rob."

"Do you really not remember the two times w-" I cut him off.

"No I don't, and the fact you heard me tell Monica that is so embarrassing."

"How long have you known Monica?" He changed the subject.

"Since we were kids. She's been my best friend since like the fourth grade." I laughed as he let us inside. "We were cheerleaders together."

"Mm what I wouldn't give to see you shaking your pompoms in a tight little skirt." He teased.

I swatted his chest and he let us inside. Once he flipped on the lights I nearly pissed myself. A woman was sitting on his sofa facing the door wearing a tight smile on her lips.

"I take it you forgot you had plans tonight Robert?" She said disapprovingly.

"Mom?" He jumped. "Shit the dinner! I forgot all about it. I'm so sorry."

I shifted my weight hoping the tile floor would split and the Earth would just swallow me up. Rob was talking with his mom but I just awkwardly stood there until he said my name.

"Mom this is Riley."

"Oh you actually know her name?" His mother teased as she came across the room to us. She extended her hand. "It's lovely to meet a girl who captured enough of my son's attention for him to learn her name."

I smiled and shook her hand. "It's nice to meet the woman who raised this crazy man. It couldn't have been easy with all the boys."

She chuckled and her eyes crinkled at the side just like Rob's do. "I like her." She smiled at her son. "I'll just rescheduled the dinner with the family. I mean after all you're only three hours late."

He sighed. "I am sorry."

"It's really fine." She kissed his cheek. "It was nice to meet you Riley."

"You too." I waved as she closed the door behind herself.

Rob groaned and headed for the couch. "That's a total mood killer."

"Oh, you wanted me to call you Daddy but your mom being here was a mood killer." I teased sitting down in his lap.

"Yes." He laughed and put his arms around me. "Say it again and we might be able to turn this back around."

I turned so my knees were on either side of his legs. His eyes watched me carefully as I straddled his legs and leaned closer. I could feel his breath on my face when I stopped to speak.

"I hate that you heard that phone call. I'm not ever going to call you Daddy." I said softly.

His fingers tightened on my hips. He kissed me hungrily. The kind of kiss that made me want to burst into flames because it was so hot. Then he pulled back and winked at me.

"We'll see about that."