38

It was like Aubrey knew when I was close to Rob. She cried anytime we touched. It was funny at first but it's starting to freak me out.

We were in the kitchen and Rob had just come home. He kissed my head and then Aubrey's. He talked about his day and Aubrey cooed at him making cute baby noises.

"Ash said Liam slept through the night last night." Rob shared.

"Yeah Monica seemed like she was on cloud nine when I talked to her earlier." I laughed.

"You know, Mom was saying she wanted to spend some time with Aubrey this weekend." Rob said.

"Yeah?"

He put his hand on my thigh and nodded. "She said she'd watch her Friday and Saturday if we wanted to do something."

As if on cue Aubrey started to scream. "I'd love that."

"I was thinking order some pizza and put together that new tv stand I bought that's still in the box." He removed his hand from me and got Aubrey out of her high chair.

"Yeah I need to catch up on some laundry." I said.

"When did we get so lame?" He laughed.

"When we became parents."

"You know what? No, I refuse to be one of those people. We're going to go out this weekend!" He said excitedly.

"Where to?" I asked.

"How about the bar where we met. We can get drunk and dance. It'll be fun."

I laughed remembering our first encounter. "Sounds like fun."

The next few days flew by. Rob touched base with his mom about the  weekend, and she assured us she'd love to keep Aubrey. So, when Friday hit that's what we did.

We dropped off our baby girl and made sure she wasn't going to be too much to handle. After chatting with Rob's mom we heard home. Around seven we got all dressed up and headed downtown.

"You look so sexy." Rob's teeth grazed my earlobe sending shivers down my spine as we walked to the bar entrance.

I had on a tight navy blue dress that was far too short and I was wearing my, fuck me, heels. Rob didn't look so bad himself. I'd been eyeing him since he got dressed in those tight jeans and that button down. Rob rarely dressed up and he knows how sexy I find it.

"You look pretty sexy too." I teased him.

The smell of liquor and sweat filled the air. Music was pounding loudly around us. Rob ordered us a few shots and we slammed them back.

"Remember when you fell at my feet right over there?" Rob laughed.

"Not my proudest moment." I laughed with him.

"Let's dance." Rob grabbed my hand and pulled me out on the floor.

After some dirty dancing that was mostly grinding, we took a few more shots. I was feeling the alcohol flow through me. Rob led me back to the dance floor.

I was pouring sweat from how hot it was in here. There were people everywhere and people kept stopping to get my husband to sign things. Eventually Rob seemed over it and tugged me toward the bar again.

He lead down and whispered just to me. "I can't wait to fuck a baby into you later."

My eyes widened and I squeezed my thighs together. "Why wait, let's leave now?"

"But Riley I'm just getting started." He chuckled and signaled for another drink.

He shot a few more and we went back to grinding in the mosh pit of people. At some point he got separated from me and I was grinding on a stranger. When I looked up I seen a guy I didn't know so I looked around for my husband.

Rob caught my eye a few people over and he was watching my nearly laughing. I rolled my eyes and made my way back to him. By the time I reached him he was dying laughing.

"You looked so mad it wasn't me." He laughed.

"I was mad!" I grumped. "I looked back because I felt off and then I saw that guy!"

He kept laughing. "I was gonna yank you back but I kinda wanted to see what you'd do."

"Fuck you." I swatted at him.

"Oh you're going to!" He smirked.

"BODY SHOTS!" A few girls at the bar were doing them.

Rob raised an eyebrow at me. "For the love of everything please!"

I laughed. "Let's go."

We got in line behind a couple that didn't even look old enough to be in here. The rules were that one of you had to do it with one of the people in front of you to go. I wasn't about to let Rob do one off this girl, and I know he felt the same about the other guy. So I took one for the team.

The girl laid down and her boyfriend set it up. I licked the salt off her lower stomach. Then took the shot from between her tits. I made a face then leaned down and took the lime from her mouth.

Rob's eyes were full of lust when I laid down on the bar. The girl from before set his up. I hiked up my dress so she could line the salt on my stomach. Rob eyed my black panties. Then he leaned down and licked the salt so slow I practically orgasmed watching him. Then he took the shot from my chest with no hands just like I'd done. He didn't make a face at all and he brought his lips to mine and bit the lime from between my teeth.

We were the last ones to go. Rob helped me off the bar and I stumbled a little. He helped my pull my dress back into place. He chuckled and steadied me on my feet.

"Are you ready to leave?" He yelled over the music.

I nodded. "Thought you'd never ask!"

He called a cab and we started fooling around on the way home. By the time he pulled me through the front doors I was practically shaking with anticipation.