9

I drove carefully as to not get paint on my interior. Rob was folded in the passenger seat due to his insanely long legs. It was almost comical seeing him all bent up behind the dash. We made it to my place in one piece and got out. As we walked to the door Rob was swatting my ass telling me he liked the way my jeans fit me.

"Stop it Rob!" I spun to glare at him when we reached the door.

"Make me Riley!" He stuck his tongue out at me.

I flicked his nose taking him by surprise. He just stood there for a second until his eyes found mine. Then I was scared. He had that naughty look  in his eye. Before I could say a word I was sandwiched very publicly between his body and my front door.

His lips were on mine and the paint on our clothes was mixing together between us. He was competitive in every aspect of his life and that included kissing. He maintained dominance as he pushed my door open and kicked it closed with a loud slam behind us.

"Need, to, breathe." I panted pushing him back a little.

He chuckled and headed toward my bedroom. I took a second to collect my thoughts. Once I was sure this is what I wanted and I'd caught my breath I walked to find him stretched out on my bed with only his boxers on.

"Oh just make yourself at home." I said teasing him from the doorway.

"You have way too much clothing on." He said sitting up and making a come here motion at me. I walked slowly to him and his hands slid to the button on my jeans.

My clothes fell in a pile on the floor. Rob pulled me onto the bed with him and his lips were like fire on my skin. He was even better than I could have imagined from my drunken stupors. He had me trembling and screaming his name in just a matter of minutes. Then he started all over again.

Once we'd both finished more than a few times we laid next to each other panting. I had sweat covering my body, and I couldn't help but think a few more rounds with him and I'd be in better shape. I glanced over at him and he smirked like the cute little shit he is.

"So, do you think you'll remember this time?" He chuckled.

I smacked his chest. "I think I'll definitely remember this one forever."

He was staring up at the ceiling being oddly quiet. I almost worried he was getting ready to tell me he was going to leave. He glanced at me though and a nervous smile melted onto his kissable lips.

"I was wondering if you'd go to an event with me next week? There's gonna be food and I have to take a date, and.."

"An event?" I was confused by his sudden proposition.

"Like a charity thing the team puts on. It's for Make a Wish." He sighed. "I figured Jimmy's gonna ask Monica and I want to take you. That is if you wanna go with me?"

"Are you nervous Rob?" I giggled at how weird it was to see him like this. It was like watching the nerdy boy as the prom queen to go to the arcade after school.

"I never really ask girls on actual dates Ry." He gave me a pointed look.

"Well you're lucky you're really cute." I pinched his cheek. "I'd love to go with you to your charity thing. I'd go anywhere with you."

He smiled brighter than the sun. "I'll take you places you've never been before."

I rolled my eyes since cocky Rob was back. "Not that hard since I haven't been a lot of places."

He cocked his head. "Are we still talking about sex because I find it hard to believe that you haven't had a lot of sex."

"I've only ever been with two guys and you're one of them." I looked away from him.

He kinda laughed humorlessly and then tugged me against his chest. "Never thought something cheesy like this would come outta my mouth, but I'm glad you've only been with one other guy. Hell I wish I'd been the only one."

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. "Yeah I'm sure."

"You don't believe me?"

"I find it very hard to believe that a grown up frat boy who plays NFL football wishes I'd been a virgin when he met me." I teased him. "I'd like to believe you're being sweet but I don't know."

He started drawing a little pattern on my hip with his finger. "I don't know either, but you make me wanna be sweet. All I know is before you I hadn't slept with a girl more than once or twice since high school."

I shrugged. "Guess I'm just lucky."

He smiled another naughty smile down at me and kissed the tip of my nose. "I'm starting to think I'm the one who's about to get lucky."

"Oh yeah?" I rolled my eyes. "How lucky?"

"Oh honey, I'm about to score big time." He chuckled sliding his hand up my thigh.

I surprised him by rolling us so I was on top straddling his waist. "Well let's get to the scoring then."

The smiled on Rob's face made me laugh. I'd never had so much fun having sex. It was intoxicating over and over again with him.