XLIV.

Symphoni "Sym" Peterson. (IN MM WITH MONICA)

"Are you hungry?" I asked walking into Amora's nursery.

Jay had been here all morning setting up her crib. He also finished her mural a few days back.

"I am, actually."

"Good because I just finished eating."

"I'll be down in a second. Can you also check the weather? I've got some errands later and I don't feel like driving in the rain."

"Sure." I shrugged, leaving him alone in Amora's room.

I made it to my living room turning on my brand new TV. I switched the channel to the news channel seeing them in front of my doctors office.

"Yes Calvin, we're standing outside of Dr. Dosh's doctors office. She has no comments about her clients situation."

Client? Situation?

"Thank you, Calvin." The camera changed back to the guy in ABC studios. "We're trying to reach Ms. Miller for a comment but we can't. For weather-"

I hit the off switch pulling out my phone. Searching Dr. Dosh my name along with Harry's popped up. I then pressed the headline to see what TMZ had since they're the most credible.

Symphoni Peterson was in the news for her felon bae Amaru Crooks who surprisingly isn't out of jail seeing as they apparently are expecting... TMZ has retrieved documents and a leaked video video of Symphoni Peterson doing an interview with then alive Harry Fischer.

In the interview she proudly boasts about planning a pregnancy even though she has a life threatening disease.

It was posted originally by YouTube user "Oop." Sadly that wasn't the end of the posting. It oddly made itself to Instagram and Twitter.

Symphoni Peterson has served up a lot of controversy in the last 48 hours. There's negativity, positivity, and flat out death threats.

TMZ reached out only to get nothing in return. We'll keep you posted.

Closing the tab, I went to my YouTube app and searched my name. A video that had been seen over 165M times was at the top. Clicking onto it, I ignored the ad.

"I have found love and my partner and I have decided to have a baby."

"That's saying it's okay to have the disease, right?"

My answer wasn't said, instead a video of Hydeia Broadbent, horn HIV positive came on with her crying hysterically.

She was born crack-addicted. Hydeia was adopted at three weeks. At age three she was diagnosed with HIV which was contracted in the womb.

By the end of the video I was on my knees crying hysterically. Jayvion, probably coming checking on me, came to my aid placing my phone on the table.

"What's wrong?" Ignoring his concern I cried into his shoulder letting out pent up frustration.

Jayvion didn't push me away. He even went as far as rubbing my back.

After I got myself together I wiped away my tears staring into his confused brown orbs.

"I'm HIV-positive."