XXVI.

Symphoni Peterson. (No longer in the MM due to being "deemed unsafe" by Wattpad)

I raced downstairs to greet Amaru who was already looking for me. Jumping into his arms, I kissed him.

Classic Bobby and Whitney moment.

He carried us into the kitchen setting me down on our counter. "How did everything go?"

"Well you could've greeted your best friend Carmen and finally met your mother in law."

"Huh?" I said confused as he dunked most of the food I'd prepared for him on a plate. "By the way, make sure you wash your hands before eating."

"Harry, your little friend is responsible for Carmen's hiding."

"Harry would never."

"You have a lot to learn with people. Can't trust nobody." Was all he said, going over to wash his hands. "Warm my food up."

I rolled my eyes putting his food in the microwave. While I did so Amaru threw his shirt off and began washing his hands like I said.

Imagining what he did to me yesterday morning, I bit my lip.

"Little horny, get my food out." He chuckled.

I sucked my teeth opening the microwave grabbing his food. Handing it over, I watched him take a seat and begin eating.

"Welp, I'm caught. What's the moves for tonight?"

"Other than your girl Dion's birthday party, nothing else." My eyes widened remembering today is her birthday.

"Oh shit."

"You forgot." He laughed, pouring more hot sauce on his chicken.

"On the low, yes. But that's weird as hell since we were together most of yesterday and she was talking about it."

"Mmmm."

Taking that as he didn't feel like talking anymore, I stood up.

"Where you going?" He automatically questioned me, his eyes following every move I made.

"I'm going upstairs to find an outfit since we have to go to the club."

"It's only 6."

"Oh yeah, and I'm getting dressed to go get a present for her. I'll be back down and you can take me."

"Scandalous." He shook his head.

I threw on Amaru's T-shirt, a pair of my own leggings, and some slides.

"I'm ready now."

"Is that my shirt?"

"Is that my food you just ate?"

Looking at me blankly, he pulled his keys out.

"Let's go."

"Right behind you Papi."

I sat in the passenger seat while he drove.

"Why don't you ever put your seat belt on?" I've noticed he does that every time.

"The same reason you like putting on makeup."

"Because I want to, the fuck." I said, playing with my engagement ring.

"That's your answer." I couldn't comeback with anything to say seeing as he pulled into Dollar Tree's parking lot.

"Boy if you don't."

"Go get a gift bag. I ain't that mean."

"Oh." I laughed. Giving him a small kiss, I hopped out going inside.