XXXVI.

Amaru "Leo" Crooks. (IN MM)

Looking back down at my morning wood, I sighed before closing our bedroom door silently. First night back and I'm already feeling like this.

Sym laid sound asleep cradling her maternity pillow. I could see a mug on her face although the only light is the moon.

I got into our bed placing lazy kisses across her neck and breasts, getting to my attended target. I ran my finger around her lips feeling her body try to move.

Blowing my cool breath I watched as she shuddered at my touch. That didn't even wake her up.

I stuck my index and middle finger inside fingering her. A few minutes in my hands were full of her juices and her hips slowly rocked against my fingers. Her walls contracted as she came on my fingers.

"Oh my." She gasped as her body shook against me.

Opening her eyes slowly, I made sure she seen me suck my fingers clean.

"Turn over." I commanded.

"I said no sex for the next month. Now get out so I can get some sleep." Looking around our bedroom, I bit my lip while nodding my head.

"Why you always playing with me?"

"Nobody's playing with you. Thanks for my orgasm, but we have an appointment to go to later."

"I know what we've got."

Today we're figuring out the gender of our baby.

"I said no." She grumbled laying on her stomach.

I stared at her in disbelief as she zoned back into her sleep. Her soft snores filled the room, my erection growing.

I slipped my underwear off biting my lip at all the veins running through my member.

Spreading her legs apart I entered her from the back, listening to her long moan. I rocked my hips against hers holding her hands above her head as I stroked in and out.

"Mmm, baby, just like that."

"Like that?" Hiking up her right leg to lay beside her head I sped my pace up plowing myself at a pace she couldn't keep up with.

"Pull out really quick. I've gotta catch my breath."

"No. Throw that ass back." She lazily threw it back, receiving a hard smack that caused her to cum heavily all over me.

I pulled out looking down at myself to see her leaking off of me.

"How do you want it? From the side, back, or missionary?"

"Hit it from the back." She tooted her ass up, looking back at me. "What are you waiting for?"

I stuck two fingers into her walls rotating them a few times. After pulling them out I placed them in her mouth.

While she sucked on my fingers I smashed into her, making her almost lose her position but I kept at my same pace giving her no time whatsoever to breathe.

Smacking her booty when she matched my rhythm, I pulled her hair kissing her like I'd never see her again. "You love me?"

"You know I do."

"Say it back." I muttered while biting her lip.

A few tears fell from her eyes as she shook against me but she managed to still reach around and kiss my lips again.

"I love you so fucking much!"

"Love you too." I groaned finishing off inside her. She fondled her breasts moving down against me slowly.