IX.

Symphoni Peterson. (LEO IN MM)

"Right there?"

"No. Move lower."

"If I move any lower I'll be massaging your butt cheeks."

"Look, do you want to help me or not?" He looked me up and down.

"If I didn't want to help you I wouldn't have even offered."

"Then shut the fuck up and move lower."

Tired of him and his pissy attitude, I smacked his back.

"Is that any way to touch your man?"

"I don't want to do this anymore. You're getting on my nerves." I ranted.

He started to laugh but when he seen my facial expression he hopped up to my assistance.

"I'm sorry. I just can't think when you keep talking." A few tears fell from my eyes as he consoled me.

"Why are you so emotional?"

"I don't even know. I'm just... forget it. Lay down. I'll massage your back."

He studied my nonchalant face for a few seconds. I gave him a small smile grabbing the oil.

"Lay down."

"I am. Just trying to figure out what's really wrong."

"I want to go out on our first date. We've been everywhere except public." I changed the subject.

"I'm not that type of guy. I need my privacy."

"Well I'm that type of girl. I want everyone to know I'm taken. I am yours, right?" I asked pecking his back.

He nodded with his eyes closed.

"Of course. And I'm yours."

"Then lets go out. I've also got to tell you something."

"You do?"

"I do." I assured, pressing into his tense area.

His back muscles poked out before he relaxed. "That felt good as hell."

"I bet. Now do me." I pulled my hair up. "Unhook me."

He took no time unhooking my bra and throwing it elsewhere.

"Thank you."

Smashing his lips into mine, I tried to turn over to give him leverage but he pushed his knee into my back keeping me there.

I felt his peen in between my booty cheeks.

"Babe, your... is in there." I mumbled.

"My bad." He apologized moving back some.

I got comfortable on my stomach. We were of course naked- Amaru's idea of course.

Something about Adam and Eve. In reality we both know he just likes seeing me naked.

I enjoyed his rough hands moving down my back before his tongue-

"Amaru, babe, what are you doing?"

"I need you to relax. Especially when we go on this trip. I'm not out to hurt you."

A few tears fell from my eyes as I listened to him talk some more while massaging my back with oil. His hands warmed it up some.

"When I'm 9 inches inside you've gotta be able to take it. I was thinking I could tie you up to the bed and blindfold you. That way you won't know what's coming next. I'll use ice cubes and honey in places you wouldn't imagine, then slide my manhood right in between your breasts. Have you screaming out for mercy, quivering and crying for God to save you. Then I'm gonna bend and twist your body into 12 different positions. I just need you to trust me being in charge of your body. You hear me?"