XXVIII.

Symphoni Peterson. (IN MM W/ DION)

Snapping awake from all the pain in my stomach, my eyes widened as I doubled over in pain.

It felt like sharp pains shooting through my uterus.

I looked over seeing no Amaru. Looking at my phone, I seen it was 3 in the morning.

I decided to call Dion knowing she'd answer.

"What's wrong?" She asked already knowing something was up.

"Have you heard from Zane?"

"Last I heard from him was a happy birthday, so not really. You need something?"

"Him- him and Amaru are up to something. Can you call him and see what he says? Then call me back?" I begged holding my stomach.

"I guess." Hanging the phone up, I struggled to get out of bed.

I made it into the bathroom pulling my thong down. Expecting it to be my period, I sighed seeing nothing.

I could hear my phone ringing on the bed so I raced back to it and answered it.

"Did you get in contact with him?"

"No sis, sorry. It's 3 in the morning." She complained yawning into the phone.

"Do you think you can come and pick me up? Somethings wrong."

"What are you talking about? With the boys?"

"No. Me." I groaned, throwing my head on the bed hissing.

"You sound like you're dying." She commented the obvious.

"Oh really?"

"I didn't do anything you." She mumbled sensing my attitude.

First my supposed fiancé is nowhere to be found and his phone is laying beside me. Now my best friend can't comprehend I need her.

"Just be down here in 20. We're going to the hospital."

I occupied myself grabbing clothes out the closet, packing them into various suitcases.

By the time I finished I heard the doorbell finally ringing. With ease, I headed downstairs and towards the door opening it to Dion.

She hugged me in concern before pulling away to look over my face.

"What's going on?"

"My uterus was on fire. It's winding down a little now, but I can still feel sharp pains when I move a certain way."

"Left or right side."

"Here, take my bag. We can talk about this on our way there." I handed my purse to her walking down the porch and towards her still running car.

She stood there dumbfounded for a second but followed after me, hitting the quickest reverse I've ever seen in my life.

I practically threw the seatbelt out of its socket trying to buckle up. Dion liked driving fast and doing risky things.

My driving is a risk, but compared to Dion I'm a toddler. She full on speeds and ignores the speed limit.

What was supposed to be a 45 minute drive ended up being a 20 minute ride. I felt my body to make sure I was in one piece.

"Let's go in. Hopefully no ones inside and we don't have to wait."

"For real. These people make me sick always calling stuff an emergency." I rolled my eyes.