II. [EDIT 2020]

Amaru "Leo" Crook. (IN MM)

"I see this ain't your scene."

"I like your heels."

"Why you ain't drinking? This is a party."

"My real name isn't Leo."

"So we're just gonna ignore me? Coo." I smirked exhaling smoke.

Sym smoothly pulled the cigar out my mouth before putting it out. "I don't like smoke."

"You damn sure don't like me either. What did I do?"

"Nothing." She huffed.

"I'm here to talk if you need it." She looked me up and down, shaking her head.

"No thanks. Only help I can get is to get out of here and that's not gonna happen since Jackie is too busy getting her back blown out in the bathroom."

"Well let me take you out."

"Try again some other time, Leo."

"Amaru."

"Heh?" Sym scrunched up her face out of confusion.

"My name is Amaru. I go by Leo around these parts. I'm a Leo so I put the name to use."

"That's cute. You should use Amaru more. I'm sure your mother took a lot of time to think about it."

"Doesn't matter."

"And why is that?" Her green eyes travelled from my eyes all the way to my mouth.

Just to tease her, I licked my lips.

"Boy, ew."

"Let's get out of here. I'll take you to a nice place up the street."

"I don't know you like that."

"Well come on so you can get know me." She looked between her half empty water bottle and her phone in deep thought.

"I have pepper spray."

"And I have dick."

"Just nasty." Sym shook her head at me.

"I thought we were saying what comes to mind."

"Just go before I pop your bald head." She rolled her eyes, walking past me.

I followed her out of VIP keeping my eyes on her Coca Cola shaped body.

"Can you unlock your doors? I'm lowkey hungry."

"Oh shit, yeah." I cleared my throat as she shook her head at me.

Unlocking my doors, I opened the door like a gentlemen while she got in. Her scent caught me off guard but I held my composure.

"You smell good."

"I'm hungry." She flashed a smile, dismissing my thirstiness.

Sym sat in front of me eating her food while I watched. All that drinking and smoking I had done early contributed to me not really ordering much to eat.

I just felt happy I had actually convinced her to come out with me.

"So you're from here?" She questioned, wiping food residue off the corners of her mouth.

"Nah, I'm from NY."

"How was it there growing up?"

"Between everybody trying to be a rapper or drug dealing, I didn't too much fit in. Instead of rapping I like writing poetry."