XV.

Omniscient.

A million thoughts ran through Symphoni's mind as Amaru placed kisses all over her body.

He wanted to make sure she was comfortable and didn't feel forced even though she had assured him numerous times she was.

"I'm trying to help you relax and you're not paying any attention to me. What's up with that?" He raised up annoyed.

No woman had ever took his loving and barely acknowledged it.

Her being in another world to him was her disrespecting his effort, something he wasn't about to stand for.

"I haven't done this before."

"Done what? Sex. We've had plenty of oral." He recalled.

Slapping his shoulder, Symphoni couldn't help but to laugh.

"That's different than us pleasuring each other at the same time. I wanted it to be perfect for you-"

"You. Are. Perfect. For. Me." He cut her off, pecking her lips as he said each word.

"Then why do I feel like I do?"

"How do you feel?"

"Like you're setting yourself up for failure."

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm not experienced in this and I won't be for awhile."

"I don't give a fuck about experience. In fact, I'm glad you aren't experienced. This right here is our moment, don't worry about being a victim of rape or the effect. Just think about you."

Her eyes clouded in tears but Amaru quickly wiped them away before they could go any farther.

"Your crown may tip, but it'll never fall."

"I love you so much." She cried out, her body yearning for him.

His lips smashed into hers making her fall back onto the bed. Amaru pinned her arms above her head kissing down her neck and chest area.

Lowering his kisses, he stopped just below her navel. "What you want me to do?" His eyes pierced up at her.

They seemed darker and lower.

"What you want me to do?" He slapped her thigh, ready for her to answer him.

"Kiss it." She ordered.

Adding onto the kiss she requested, he began sucking causing Symphoni to throw her head back on the bed.

A pleasure shot through her stomach making her knees buck.

Right when she felt her orgasm, Amaru's tongue was replaced with his tip. Sym's eyes popped open staring into his.

"Focus on me."

As he inched deeper into her with ease, flashes of her rape clouded her thoughts.

All she could think about was Demp, Jackie, and her mother. Also, her mom not realizing something was wrong. She sent her mother so many signals and yet all she could do was worry about her husband.

Amaru continued to stroke her knowing where her presence had went.

She was there physically but mentally and emotionally she was in six years ago, reliving the night her life changed forever. The night this journey started.

Wanting to bring her back, he lifted her left leg placing it on his right shoulder increasing his pace. Symphoni's eyes were almost black from how far she was gone but they slowly regained color.