XXXV.

Amaru "Leo" Crooks. (AMARIE IN MM) Btw, there's chapter XXXIV if you're confused about chapter XXXV. I had an error with publishing earlier. 😭

"Is it set up?"

"Yeah. You sure this is gonna work?"

"Sit back and watch." I watched with anticipation as Carmen took a seat at the table.

A few minutes went by before she was approached by a thot that Soja had hired. The two exchanged a few words, ending with the woman giving Carmen Harry's black card.

I put all all his cards except for one in his hand. It being in New York and in Carmen's possession would make it seem like she and Shakira conspired this entire thing.

Another charge.

My whole plan is to get Carmen off the streets. Not kill her, but let her life waste away in prison.

Having Harry's black card is perfect for her since she's been buying everything she needs with the use of it before hand. That's how we figured out where she even resides.

Police are gonna find it funny how his card is still being used and he's dead.

I'm throwing so many charges on Carmen yet she's wearing a confident smirk like she beat me at the game I created.

"Thank you." The random said to Soja, him giving her the money he promised.

"Yeah, yeah."

"What are we waiting for now?" Soja said, looking between me and Carmen.

"I'm gonna wait for her to charge her dinner with his card. Then, we'll wait a few more minutes. I want to talk to her."

"You sure about that? Let's just follow her."

"I wanna let her know what's coming."

"No, I know what you really want."

"Then why ask me what I'm going to do? You know what, just look at her with me and don't say shit else."

A few more minutes into it I grew bored with watching her basic ass. All she does is act like she's better than everyone else.

Just when I was ready to just walk in and be stupid, I seen my mother staring straight at me.

"Which way is the bathroom?" I asked watching tears of happiness roll down her face. Soja took a minute to respond.

"Right." Pointing left since that would be my moms right, I watched as she walked that way.

"How are we gonna get her out of here without being seen?"

"Shit..." I mumbled.

I looked back at the van, shaking my head at that selfish thought. If one of Soja's boys went in I'm sure they'd be seen on the footage.

The prostitute from earlier doesn't mind jail, all she wants is a quick pay to make sure her family is well taken care of.

"Mom is gonna have to stay with her for a little while longer. At least until we figure out something. I don't see an issue with that. Do you?"

"Carmen's getting angry waiting for her, look."

"Fuck that bitch and her feelings. I don't give a fuck. Think of something."