XIII.

Symphoni Peterson. (DAKOTA IN MM)

"Are you sure you don't feel hurt?" I asked peering down at Amaru.

As an answer, he pecked my second set of lips making me shudder. In return to his way of starting this up, I grabbed the shower curtain rods to prepare myself.

His bites against my thighs hurt a little, but when he licked around the area it made me want it more.

Amaru smirked up at me kissing and biting closer, closer, and closer to my-

"Ahh, fuck!" I shouted unintentionally as his tongue collided with my bud.

He started out subtle sticking his tongue in the crevices of my vagina.

I bit my lip moving my vagina against his face signifying I wanted it. And I wanted it now.

Unexpectedly he sucked hard making me climax on the spot.

"You good?"

"Let's pray right quick. In-" His fingers wiggled in my tight hole, his eyes staring straight into mine as he reached all the way until my toes tingled.

He didn't stop that, curving them. I howled out from that intense pleasure. It felt so good. "That right there is your g-spot. Every time I fuck you I've got to hit that."

"Uhmph..."

"You understand?" He slowly pulled his fingers out, causing me to throw my head back. "Taste this and tell me what it tastes like."

I looked between his fingers and his eyes before slowly opening my mouth. He inches his fingers inside.

Sucking on his fingers, he stuck his fingers deeper down my throat. I gagged opening my mouth.

"Also, when you suck my dick, I'm gonna hit that spot all the time. You can't gag. Breath through your nose."

"You did that out of nowhere. I didn't even think you'd-"

With his mouth hooked on my clit, I moved along his face allowing the shower water to run down my body in peace.

A very powerful feeling became building up. I could feel myself losing it. I felt myself placing my hands on my perky breast throwing my head back.

I looked down tracing his thick eyebrows after awhile.

In the middle of my climaxing, he blew raspberries on my baby like it was an actual child. "Fuckkkkkkkkkk!" I clenched my pussy around his mouth and came all over his face.

My body now felt loose and worn out. Three powerful orgasms back to back will have you wanting to go to sleep sucking your thumb.

It took me a few minutes to come off that high. When I finally did, he let me down off his face and ran a washcloth under the water before washing our baby off.

We washed each other a few times before drying off and getting in bed.

I laid on his bare chest listening to his heart beat. "That was out of this world. Better than the last."

He ran his hands up and down my body in a comforting manner.

"Every time will be better than the last with me. I'm a real freaky nigga. But only with you. And same for you, right?"

"See.." I looked around.

He smacked my ass hard then rubbed it.

"Do we have to try this again?"

"No. I was playing." I smirked.

"I know. I was playing too."

"You a lie. Quick question, who taught you how to do that raspberry thing down there?"