XXV.

Symphoni Peterson. (IN MM)

Gasping for air, I could feel a warm liquid gushing out my body as Amaru and I climaxed together.

I fell on my stomach breathing heavily. Over 10 rounds later and I'm worn out.

"What you doing?"

"I'm tired." I pouted rolling over.

Our tongues began fighting for dominance as we kissed each other like our life depended on it.

"You sure you don't want another round?"

"Positive." I flashed a forced smile, biting his shoulder feeling his tip at my entrance.

"Are you sure?"

"Put it innnnmm." I begged pushing myself onto him.

Amaru angled me in the perfect position holding me there while filling my body. My hips automatically moved trying to do something but he put that to an end, holding my body in place.

His lips came in full contact with my nipple, sucking on one. I bit my lip in pain.

"Wait. That hurts."

"What you mean?" He stared pulling away from my nipple.

"They're really sore and sensitive."

"And bigger." He added his two cents, cupping them in his hands.

"My period is about to come on."

"You want me to keep going?"

"Yes, please." I blushed. In place of nipple action he used his fingers to graze them sending me overboard.

They hardened from his warmness being alternated with the chilliness whenever he took his hands away.

Him slamming my hips down onto him ended with my legs shaking crazily around him moving around trying desperately to get rid of the sensitiveness I felt.

As soon as I got finished with my out of this world orgasm, I followed his eyes to the sheets.

I looked down seeing them drenched in my juices. Patting it softly, I grimaced at how damp it felt.

"What's wrong?"

"It's aight. I'll clean this up. Let me run you a bath. Be right back." Pecking my lips quickly, he disappeared into our bathroom.

Hearing the water from the faucet running I tried to make sense of his weird vibes.

I felt mild shaking a few minutes later. Slowly opening my tired eyes, I looked up at Amaru who looked down at me with an adoring look. "Is everything okay?"

"I got your bath ready. You need me to carry you?"

"No thanks. I have to pee."

While I walked to the bathroom I could hear him stripping our sheets mumbling things to himself.

By the time I was out of my bath Amaru was laid out on our bed halfway sleep seeing as he had showered in our guest room.

"Baby, wake up."

"Baby?" He furrowed his eyebrows, sitting up some.

I laughed a little jumping into his built arms. "Yes, Baby. I've been calling you that for a long time."

"My bad. I was dreaming about some other shit. You smell good." He complimented, nuzzling his face in my neck.

"Thank you. And thanks for making me a bath. My body needed it."