XXIII.

Omniscient.

"Today host Harry Fischer has Symphoni Peterson, a longtime friend of his. Listen as Symphoni tells her story on how she became an ambassador for HIV."

The curtains pulled back showing Symphoni and Harry sitting with genuine smiles on their face.

They had done so much the past two weeks making their friendship stronger than its ever been

They had done so much the past two weeks making their friendship stronger than its ever been. So much that Symphoni didn't see any falling out between the two happening anytime soon.

"Yes, I'm sitting here with one of my best friends."

"Harryyyyy, you're too much." Sym dragged out, blushing while hugging him tightly.

"Yeah Hunter, too much." Amaru said with a hint of jealously in his voice.

Dion could only laugh at his foolishness.

"We have embarked on what you like to say is one of the most purest things you've ever experienced in your life. I'm honored to be the guy that made that happen for you."

"Yes, correct. To have my blood tested along with yours gives me hope that things change."

"If you all didn't catch on by now, Symphoni is HIV positive." Everyone's face scrunched up in disbelief.

"I am undetectable which means I can't transmit it to my partner or anyone else I choose to have sex with."

"We want to answer any questions seeing as the stigma for this disease is the strongest yet. Do any of you have any questions that aren't disrespectful?" Many raised their hands, hoping to get picked on.

They either wanted to be on TV or were just really interested in discussing something like this.

The Barbarian people had little info on HIV and many other diseases.

"You, you're beautiful by the way!" Symphoni complimented looking at the chocolate girl.

"I was wondering how you caught the disease?"

"Actually, you can't "catch" HIV. It can't be transmitted to you outside the body. You can't get it from touching someone, toilet seats, or touching me. HIV can only be transmitted to you if you have unprotected sex, unclean needles, by mother to baby by pregnancy, labor, or me nursing my newborn. You can't prevent yourself from getting it if you have all your sexual partners tested and even yourself. You don't want to unintentionally put someone at risk because of your mistakes."

"Why the hell did you get it if you know so much! I call bluff. She's too beautiful to carry the disease!" A rude woman shouted sounding like the ignorant person she is.