XLI.

Amaru "Leo" Crooks. (IN MM W/ Symphoni)

"Did you like her?"

"Yes. She has a good head on her shoulders." I passed my blunt to my mom, watching as she inhaled and exhaled the smoke.

"Appreciate you for letting her come down here."

"Oh boy this is your house. You can do whatever you want."

"I'm going to jail." I blurted out unintentionally.

Mama slowly looked up from the blunt. I watched her put it out with knots in my stomach.

Symphoni has been sleeping ever since I brought her back from the park. Mom and I have been hashing our whatever ill feelings and questions we have for one another over the years.

"Boy, what? The hell did you do?"

"Murder."

"Lawd.... How many bodies?"

"Two. I wasn't thinking when it officially happened. It was just my adrenaline and anger overpowered my right mind."

"I'm not gonna lecture you, Amaru. You're a grown ass man and you know your choices will affect Symphoni and your daughter."

"Thanks because I really don't feel like hearing it right now."

"When are they coming to get you?"

"Dion said Zane is in the hospital. He's stable so that leaves me a few hours. I'm sure they see I got a flight. All they have to do is see what properties I have down here."

"You shouldn't be with Symphoni right now."

"I'm letting her rest."

"Mmm, I guess I've gotta get out of here, huh?"

"Pretty much." I shrugged. Mama stood up dusting her butt off.

"I'm gonna go hangout with a few friends. Tell Symphoni I'll see her tomorrow."

"Speaking of seeing her, I was wondering if she could stay here?"

A look of surprise covered mama's face for a few seconds before she nodded her head.

"I don't see why not. I'll get to see my granddaughter everyday."

"Well I'm gonna go wake her up. I'll see you around." I kissed her cheek, heading upstairs.

Symphoni Peterson.

Hearing Amaru's heavy footprints I rushed to put on my lingerie but failed. My baby bump and hips have gotten too big to fit this thin fabric.

Just as I threw it to the floor Amaru's scent filled my nose filling my body with anxiousness. He wrapped his arms around my waist placing his hands on my baby bump.

"What you doing in here?"

"Trying to get dressed."

"I like this outfit." He complimented, picking up my lingerie. I removed it from his hands feeling a little sad.

"I can't wear it, babe."

"Okay." He shrugged seeming to not care.

"So you don't care? I wanted to be as sexy as possible." I pouted.

Amaru pinning me up against the wall with a lot of force didn't take my eyes away from his. He gave me a look taking away my insecurities.

In a millisecond my panties were ripped off and my breasts were in his face from him removing my bra.