XXVII.

Carmen "Delirious" Hebron. (IN MM W/ DAKOTA & JACKIE)

Through my sunglasses I watched a very nervous Shannon set her bags down. She looked a little relieved to be home but she should've never came back here.

Harry and I keep tabs on her making sure she doesn't do stupid shit. But no, she just had to try and go behind our backs and tell Soja and Amaru about our plans.

Just to be mean I threw a vase watching as she ducked in complete fright.

"Well hello to you too." A few tears fell from her eyes. She had finally took notice of me sitting at her kitchen table. "Well you don't look too happy to see me."

"Why are you here?"

"Why am I here? You're really asking that question right now?"

"I am. And how'd you get in here?" I ignored her question pulling out a knife. Twisting it around while looking at its blades, I smirked.

"I've been wanting to off you ever since you got those files, but Harry always told me not to. Saying you were a perfect manager."

"I am." Out of my peripheral view I could see her going towards a baseball bat.

"Ahuh, move away."

"You need to get out of my house. Ever since you came around things changed for the worse."

"The better, honey. While you're snitching on us we've been contemplating you actually getting that position."

"Really?" Her eyes glittered.

"Bitch hell no."

"I hope you rot in hell. Those guys have done nothing to you, but you're crazy ass can't see that. You think they care for you but they don't. One is engaged and the other has two kids. The one you claim is his isn't even his. Get with the times. Move on!"

"Engaged?" I raised an eyebrow.

This is new news to me. I haven't kept any tabs on my boyfriends in awhile. She might as well fill me in before I kill her.

"You're gonna die. I can't wait until I hear you have." She laughed crazily, increasing my anger.

"You aren't gonna hear anything

"You aren't gonna hear anything. The real reason why I came here was to kill you. I'm tired of you not doing anything but causing us trouble."

"They'll know it was you."

"I'll take that risk. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours."

"I've cleared a lot of my conscience. I apologized to those men and I pray those files are removed from your possession and returned to wherever they belong."

"You're late. We returned them awhile ago. Her case isn't closed yet, but you'll be dead so you won't have to serve time for it."

"Who's Demp?"