VIII.

Symphoni Peterson. (IN MM)

Side note: The second photo is her. I just scribbled her face out because the makeup look and hair (left photo) goes better with how I wrote this chapter. 💛

"If it ain't Mrs. Crooks." Turning around, I couldn't fight the smile that appeared on my face seeing Dakota.

Jackie had explained their situation but I still liked Dakota since he's sweet to me.

"What's up?" I greeted hugging him.

His hands went a little low. I glared at him smacking his hands away.

"You better watch yourself, now."

"My bad. I just thought you were-"

"I'm not. Where's your boy at? I need to talk to him."

"In his office smoking a blunt." He answered raking his fingers through his dreads.

"Appreciate it. Don't make me tell Amaru on you. Watch your hands."

"Aight. I was playing." He lied laughing.

I walked until I seen a door with a "DO NOT DISTURB SIGN."

"I'm convinced he invented extra." I mumbled opening his door.

His eyes glanced towards the door. They were low and red. "Close my door and lock it."

"Yes sir."

I walked towards him taking a seat on his lap. "I'm sorry."

"I know you are." As he blew smoke into the air, I took his blunt out his hand putting it to my lips.

"You tryna get high?"

"I honestly don't care. I want to be with you."

"Where you go out to eat breakfast?"

"iHop. Jackie and I made up."

"Good. I knew y'all would."

"Can I finish this?" I motioned to the blunt. He had smoked more than half of it so I don't see why not.

"Go ahead." Hiding my smirk, I wrapped my right arm around his neck finishing up his blunt. "If that nigga Dakota try some shit else, let me know."

"Huh?"

"Cameras. I see everything that goes on. Why do you think my door was unlocked when you made it?"

"True."

"I was looking at some flights and stuff at home. I'm not gonna put you on the back burner anymore. You're becoming an important part of my life and we love each other. So I thought we could go on a little vacation."

"What?" I unintentionally shouted, jumping on him. He groaned biting his lip.

"Chill."

"My bad." I pecked his laps. Licking them, he frowned at the taste.

"What lipgloss is that?"

"A lipgloss I made myself. My lips are really sensitive so I make my own."

"Well it tastes good. Ever thought about having your own makeup line?"

"Nope. I do it to prevent breakouts."

"So everything's natural?"

"Mmm." I nodded.

Pecking my lips over and over again, I smiled once he finished. "Make me a lip balm."

"I will. You just want to kiss me and eat my lipgloss. What were saying about the vacation?"

"Shit, yeah. We can go next weekend and stay for a week since thanksgiving is coming up. That way you won't have to cancel any gigs."