XIX.

Symphoni "Sym" Peterson. (SYM'S OUTFIT IN THE MM)

2 months later.

Amaru's heavy ass laid on top of me kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Can you move? I'm trying to concentrate?" He's really blowing me right now.

"What are you doing anyway? I'm trying to love on you."

"I'm working on your companies revenue."

Being that tax season is approaching us, I've been doing Amaru's and my own.

"I'll do it. Give me some."

"Of what?" I scrunched my face up, pushing his business stuff away.

"Some pussy."

"I already told you I wasn't doing anything with you until you can fully explain why you had a hickey on your neck." I reminded him.

He came home a few weeks back after partying with Zane's reckless ass, wanting some. Just before he could slide up in it I seen his neck.

Amaru claims he didn't do anything. Me being me, I ain't stupid so I'll let him starve.

I'm sure his other chicks are fulfilling his needs.

"I already told you it's a bruise."

"Being that I've put many hickey's on your neck and I know how they look, I can't take that answer."

"Then don't."

"I won't." I laughed, pulling my hair over my neck so he wouldn't be able to kiss my neck.

Him being under me, he laughed since it tickled.

"Do you wash that?"

"Boy if you don't get out my face."

"If I was in your face I would be trying to fight them pimples on your face."

Giving him a warning look, he backed off laying on the end of my bed.

"I was just playing. You know I love all of you. Acne and all."

"While you're down there I can use a foot massage." I smirked, wiggling my feet around making them look ugly.

"I'm good."

"I don't believe you are."

"I don't recall."

"Amaru!" I whined sitting them in his lap.

He rolled his eyes but began massaging them. As I was falling into a deep sleep, someone just had to knock on his door.

"Don't answer it."

"That could be someone important."

"At 12 at midnight? No."

"I'll be right back." He concluded.

I snatched my feet back crossing my arms. He looked at me for a second before continuing downstairs.

He returned with two guests. Zane and my boo ting Dion.

She had her baby about a month early a few weeks earlier. Now her stomach is back flat. According to her, her stomach used to be flatter.

"Is my wifey really in here doing work right now?" She questioned going through all the paperwork sitting on the bed. "Leo this is yours. What the hell?"

"Chill out."

"I'm chill alright. Get up babygirl, we're going out."

"I don't want to go out. I'm tired." I declined as nice as I could.