XI. [EDIT]

Amaru "Leo" Crooks. (SOJA IN MM)

"I don't get it. You look like an average person. You haven't lost any weight, you're never sick, and your shit is always together."

"Nowadays given that I take so much medication, you'll never know. As I said before I'm undetectable which is why I have no fear that I'm positive. I haven't put you in any danger and I'm not going to." She explained.

"Wowww..." My mouth was wide open.

It's like I've already got so much love for her that I can't let her go.

"So kids... you can't have them?"

"I can. It'll just be another medication that I'll have to take during my pregnancy. Once he or she is born, they'll take it for half a year to make sure they don't contract it. I can breastfeed too. I did some research." She smiled.

"Is there anyway they could contract it if you don't take your medication?"

"There is a chance. Especially since my blood can be a supply at times and when I'm pushing the baby out it can get into my blood."

"So you can't push the baby out naturally?"

"I can. I'm gonna take the medication, remember?"

"It's gonna be a normal pregnancy?"

"Yes. They'll of course monitor the baby to make sure it hasn't contracted it."

"If I had unprotected sex with you right now could I get it?"

"No." She giggled a little, looking around. "The viral loads are less than 40%. Sadly there's no cure so I still have HIV."

"I don't get it." She looked at me for a second before pulling out a sheet of paper and sliding it to my side.

"This is information I pulled from articles to ensure you I can't give it to you or the baby if I take my medication."

I read through the article. Once I finished, she took it back placing it in her small handbag.

"How do you feel? Do you want to leave?" She asked after awhile of silence.

If this was some random I'm sure I would've put a hit out on her but I have love for her.

"No, I been told you I wasn't leaving anytime soon.  But I still don't like how you were innocent and wasn't doing anything to anyone and you still got infected. Shows how widespread this disease is. It's not taken seriously or spoken about as it should be. People still wanna raw dog."

"Amaru, lets not play like you aren't trying to hit it raw."

"But still. We've both been tested and disclosed our status."

"Yeah, true. HIV doesn't have a face. Any pretty face in this room right now could have it. You don't hear about it so much anymore but it's still around."

"I hear you." I nodded.

"Any desserts?" The waitress asked, giving us her fakest smile.

"Yes. I want some chocolate cake."

"Celebrating?"

"Yeah." I smiled looking at Sym who was already smiling at me.

Things can't get any better.

Carmen "Delirious" Hebron.

Hurling up my lunch, I tried to think positively about what could be going on with my body.

I must be pregnant again.

"Shit." I groaned as I caught my breath.

Amarie bypassed my bathroom with a smirk on her face before stopping.