XXXVII.

"There has been an arrest made in connection to Harry Fischer's murder."

"Turn that up." I mumbled sipping from my chocolate milkshake.

"Are you sure Amaru wants you looking at this?"

"TURN IT UP." I commanded. Dion rolled her eyes doing as I said.

Of course the news reporter stared in the camera for thirty seconds before going on with her story.

"Thank you Gregg. Harry Fischer, successful businessman's murder-suicide case has been a controversial topic in the last few days. How could a beloved man like him get caught up with a well known prostitute and have illegal substances in his system as well as in his home? The answer could possibly be Carmen Hebron. She has a wild criminal history and the two together makes us all wonder what exactly Mr. Fischer was about. Carmen was found in a New York home that Mr. Fischer took care of financially. Upon finding her residence, an arrest was made for stealing Harry Fischer's identity. There are many more pending charges. Back to you, Gregg."

"Sad." Gregg nodded like he actually cared, switching the subject to the weather.

A kiss was placed on my neck and temple. I looked back happy to see my food.

"Thanks babe. This milkshake wasn't working." Throwing it in a nearby trash can, I grabbed my bag of food placing a lazy kiss on Amaru's lips.

"What you doing watching the news?"

"Dion and I watch it from time to time." I lied.

Everyday I'm wondering if Amaru or Zan are gonna be arrested. The news give me all the information I need.

"Can we get some privacy, Dion? Zane is out front."

"No problem. See you later boo." She left leaving Leo and I.

I stood up allowing him to sit down before getting onto his lap. While I went through the bag of Wendy's Amaru's warm hands found their way to my belly.

Nowadays I'm getting a lot more movement from Amora. Amaru's fascination with feeling her move and knowing what she's up to in my womb is a constant thing now.

"You have something you want to get off your chest?"

"Amaru, don't act like you don't know what's on my conscious."

"It doesn't need to be on your conscious. All I need you to do is carry Amora and make sure she comes out healthy."

"I'm doing that already." I said with my mouth full. "Excuse me."

"Worrying about a murder investigation is not the moves right now. You have enough on your plate."

"Can we not do this right now? I just want to enjoy lunch with you." I looked at him running my fingers along his eyebrows. "Please?"

"If I explain to you what exactly I did and my plans will you let this shit go?"

"It's a start." Kissing my pouted lips, he stole one of my fries plopping it in his mouth.

"So when are you gonna go shopping for Amora? You only have 4 and a half months and she'll be here."

"Speaking of that..." Dusting my hands off of any salt residue, I wiped my mouth making sure there wasn't any grease. "I was wondering if you'd consider moving?"

"Moving?"

"Yes, moving. I've been thinking about it ever since I found out I was pregnant. I want Amora to be born into an environment that we created for her. Your house is just that... yours. I know we aren't getting married anytime soon so I think a new house will be a good investment." He looked away for a second.