XXXIII.

Amaru "Leo" Crooks. (SYM IN MM LOOKING LIKE A FULL COURSE MEAL😍)

"Where you go?"

"To pee. You ready?" Sym answered, quickly changing the subject.

"Yeah. Model your little outfit." I smirked knowing she was feeling herself.

A friend of mine has connections. Looking at the outfit I thought of her, so I got him to get me the dress and shoes with a fee of 2K.

She shook her hair side to side while winding her hips. To end it all she sat on the bed looking up at me.

"How'd I do, babe?"

"Perfect. Where are your nipple pasties?"

"I don't wanna wear them." She declined, shaking her head like a kid that had just been disciplined.

"Well you are. We get to the cookout and your old ass mama is gonna say I corrupted you."

"She ain't old!" Symphoni shouted during her walk into our closet.

I rolled my eyes pulling out a blunt to roll seeing as she takes forever to do stuff.

A few minutes later she returned with her nipples fully covered. I got up placing my blunt in my pocket.

"Where are your backups? I'm not about to carry you everywhere."

"They don't go with my dress."

"You better hope your girl Dion likes piggy back rides. I'm not doing it."

"Uhh." She rolled her eyes, stomping away in her heels.

They're pretty as hell, but you never know. Sym is on her way to 5 months pregnant and she wants to act like she did before pregnancy. 

Returning with flip flops in one hand and her the purse in the other, Symphoni walked past me saying nothing.

I took that as a let's go so I grabbed my wallet and flask knowing just how crazy Monica is.

The drive to her moms house consisted of unnecessary eye rolls and tsk's coming from Sym's mouth.

Funny how when we got there she stuck to me like glue.

"What happened to that little attitude you had in the car? Now you wanna be friends when it's suitable because your cousins don't like you." I joked telling the truth on the down low.

Sym has told me many stories on how she's had to sit by herself being that she's an only child. Everyone else would be talking trash with their sibling. Jackie came around in high school and that started them as "siblings" in a way.

"If it isn't Mrs. Kingpin. Mama, look." Some random girl said, taking Sym's attention away from me.

"Hey Jaz. How are you?"