XXIX.

Symphoni "Sym" Peterson. (IN MM WITH AMARU)

Pulling my left leg back and the pot in my left hand, I poured all the ice water on his body watching him with no remorse as he gasped for breath sitting up.

"What the fuck!" He jumped out our bed shivering.

All I could do was go to our conjoined bathroom and grab a towel, throwing it on him once he was fully awake.

"Good morning, love. I see you're finally home."

He could only stare at me with those dark emotionless eyes.

"Why the hell are you so extra? I told you that I was gonna be working and I'd be back when we finished. I get home and you ain't even here. I should be the one getting an attitude if anything." Jumping into his arms, we ended up falling back on the bed. I swung trying to get in my hits.

"I'm so fucking tired of you! You're never here!"

"Calm your little ass down." He ordered holding my arms down.

I felt around the bed landing on a piece of ice. I threw it onto his face. He held his face, giving me an advantage to get out the bed.

"I hate you." I said in all seriousness.

"You don't mean that."

"I do. I really hate you."

"You love me. Love is hard."

"It's not supposed to be this hard." I cried getting out of the bed. Tears streamed down my face blurring my view.

Dion entered our bedroom taken aback by how wet it was and my tear stricken face.

"Sis, we've got to go."

"Okay." Wiping my tears off my face, I stood up walking downstairs.

Amaru followed behind irritating me even more, but it brought a smile to my face. I opened our front door stopping as I looked down.

"So you're leaving now?" He asked, hurt and pain laced through his voice.

"No, Amaru."

"Then explain this shit! I'm working and you losing your fucking mind over shit that ain't never that deep."

"Dion, you can go."

"Are you sure?" Said Dion uneasily.

I could sense her feeling a little sketchy about leaving me here.

"I'm sure. Love you. Tell my Godson and Goddaughter their auntie said hey."

"I will." She gave a small smile, looking at Amaru for a second before leaving us alone.

When she was fully down the street I could feel Amaru's arms wrapped tightly around me like he was relieved.

"What did you and Zane do last night?"

"A little cleaning up at the club, why?" I looked down allowing more tears to stream down my face.

It's funny how he can lie to my face like that and expect me to believe him and forget it.

"Did you kill him?"

"Who?"

"Dakota. Who else!" I shouted inching away from him.

His eyes showed an unrepentant look giving me the confirmation he'd done the thing I heard him speaking on last night.

I tried to run but almost fell. Thankfully he caught me in his arms.