Chapter 39

Sara looked at Fabian , she caressed his chest slowly. He had been so tender with her , he had made her feel extra special. He made love to her in such a gentle way that she didn't want him to stop. It was better than the first time and he  had satisfied her cravings completely!
" What if he had changed? What if he is no longer the wrong person for me to marry? What if I just tell him yes?", Sara said to herself as she looked at him sleeping.
" I will marry you", she whispered and she closed her eyes when  she felt one of his hands wrapped around her and pulled her on top of him.
"What did you say?", Fabian asked looking at her.
" I ... thought you were sleeping", she replied surprised to see he was awake.
" That's not what you said!", Fabian said to her.
Sara looked at him and didn't know what to say.
" Sara I'm waiting", Fabian said staring at her she tried to look away but he turned her face slowly towards his.
They stared at each other in silence and then Sara smiled and said " I said .. I will marry you Fabian".
Fabian looked at her and smiled as he pulled her face towards his and kissed her with much passion.
He ran his hands on her naked back as the kiss turned into a more softer one in between he was murmuring her name.
" My Sara, my wife", Fabian said a he gave her one of his charming smile.
Sara laid her head on his chest, " My husband", she whispered as she kissed his chest softly.
He pushed her hair from her face as they looked at each other .
" So when do we get married?", Fabian asked her .
" Well lets make it a simple one! More intimate, your family and mine , the workers , Sebastian, Gabriel , Junior...", Sara said and looked at him and they both laughed.
" I can see Junior walking you down the aisle!", Fabian said .
" Why not?! Fabian!! That's a brilliant idea .. let's have a barn wedding! I will ride Junior and you Gabriel .. they are like family right!", Sara said excitedly sitting down on the bed.
She looked at Fabian who was looking at her and smiling,
" Do you know when you get excited your eyes brighten up a little bit more!", Fabian said lying down with his hands behind his head and looking at her lovingly.
Sara smiled at him still planning everything in her head, " You didn't answer can we have a barn wedding?", Sara asked Fabian.
" Anything you want my love", he replied as he pulled her closer.
They hugged each other tightly as Sara closed her eyes she whispered, " I love you Mr. King", Fabian smiled as he caressed her hair.

Sara woke up and she smiled when Fabian said , " Good morning beautiful",
" Good morning, you are still in bed today?", Sara asked rubbing her eyes and sitting up.
" Yeah stayed a little longer and waited for you to wake up", Fabian said kissing her softly on the lips and then got off the bed.
Outside the weather was still gloomy as Sara looked outside the bedroom window.
She heard Fabian's phone vibrating on the bedside table she looked at it and noticed it was Farrah calling him.
The phone beeped indicating a new message , Sara was so tempted to read it but she preferred to walk back to the windows and looked outside breathing in and out. She was so upset because she didn't know what that woman was texting Fabian especially since they had terminated their relationship.
Fabian walked out of the shower and saw Sara looking outside the window , he walked up to her and put his arms around her waist instead of responding she walked away from him giving him a soft smile.
Sara locked the door to the bathroom and stood there with her back  against the door.
She didn't know what  to think , maybe she over did it to just walk away like that or maybe she still had an issue with trust .
" I don't know .. maybe I do have an issue with trust! damn that woman.. will she always be there somewhere in the background interfering with our relationship?!", Sara asked herself .
Fabian wondered why Sara was suddenly like that , when he grabbed his phone to check if Santiago or any of the workers had contacted him he saw Farrah's text and missed call.
" That's the reason she is acting cold... Sara needs to trust me or this relationship will never work!", Fabian said to himself as he read Farrah's message, they were supposed to meet up for a drink and Fabian didn't think it was good idea anymore.
" Fabian, I'll wait for you at my house at 7. Weather is perfect for a nice drink. Kisses Farrah", Fabian read the message. He put his phone down on the bedside table and then quickly picked it up and texted Farrah back,
" I'm sorry Farrah we can't do this anymore. It was good whilst it lasted but now I want to be with Sara. Respect my decision and take care of yourself".
Fabian put his phone down and walked to the bathroom door he knocked on it softly.
" Sara!", he said as he knocked again.
Sara was still leaning against the door and she jumped when she heard knocking on the door.
" Sara", Fabian called her name again, " open the door, please", he said calmly.
Sara slowly opened the door and looked at him,
" Is everything ok?", she asked.
" I should ask you this question", Fabian replied.
" I'm ok why?", Sara asked walking inside the bathroom avoiding his gaze.
Fabian followed her and grabbed her arm slowly and she turned and looked at him.
" I know you saw Farrah's call. She wanted to meet tonight,yesterday ... I told her yes and I know it wasn't the right thing to do, but I told her again today that I want to be with you and to respect my decision", Fabian said looking at Sara straight in her eyes.
" Fabian , I trust you and I'm sorry  I acted like that earlier", Sara replied and hugged him.
He pushed her hair aside and nuzzled her neck as he took the T-shirt off her.
" I wouldn't mind taking another shower with you!", he whispered in her ears as he took her hands as they walked in the shower.
Sara smiled as her face blushed,
" Hmm... never refuse a good offer!", Sara replied smiling as he opened the tap in the shower and she closed the shower door.