Chapter 25

On two different ranches two sisters woke up with a smile on their face. Veronica was totally head over heels for Sebastian, she didn't care if he was a foreman , for her he was everything that she had been looking for in a man , but had just been blinded by materialistic things. Her father could use a strong and hardworking man to work on the ranch. She got up and get ready to wait for her sister they had so much to talk about today , specially after one of her friends texted her that her sister was drunk at the "Ponchita" bar and Fabian had to come and get her.

" Sara drunk!? I can't believe it! This I have to hear from her", Veronica said with a laugh as she walked inside her bathroom, " when my mother hears about that she will surely be shocked!", she added with a smile as she turned on the tap.

Sara woke up and opened her eyes, she was alone in bed and she smiled when she thought about what happened last night. Her body was a bit sore , she didn't know if it was the alcohol or because of her first experience . Fabian had been so gentle , he was a complete gentleman ,but yet again he is a man and the way she was all over him last night! Sara covered her face with the covers , she shut her eyes ,
" What if he didn't like it?That's why he ran away early morning.My head hurts so much! I need to go to the ranch ... I have to get out of this bed even if I have to drag myself out", Sara softly said with her eyes closed . She tried to think of anything else so that she could drag her thoughts away from remembering her first night of passion with Fabian . When she got out of bed Sara realized that she was still naked. She hurried and grabbed his T-shirt on the floor and put it on, a small stain of blood on the bed got her attention.

" Oh my!! Better remove this before Maria comes in here", Sara said pulling the bedcovers off and putting it in the laundry basket.

" I will put this in the machine myself, after my bath, I really need a cold shower or warm one , I don't know I just need a remedy for this throbbing headache ", she carried on talking to herself as she got in the shower .

After getting ready Sara made her way downstairs, she was not feeling like eating since her stomach was still queasy from the Tequila.
She found a note from Maria telling her she went out and she had prepared breakfast,
Great I'll put the bedcover in the wash and wait for it to finish washing ...meanwhile I will eat something since Maria already prepared breakfast, Sara said to herself as she went back upstairs to get the laundry to put in the washing machine and then she went to the kitchen.As she walked towards the kitchen she stood there in the doorway like a statue as she didn't expect that Fabian was still around, she thought she was all alone in the house . He was standing there wearing a light blue T-shirt and jeans and the color blue suited him perfectly making him more handsome.

Why does he look sexier, could it be because of last night or I have been blinded by hate all those years?Sara thought as she walked in.

" Good morning", she said shyly and Fabian turned and looked at her with a sexy smirk as he sipped on his coffee.

Sara felt her face blushing, she looked at him and smiled shyly as she poured herself a cup of coffee. He put his cup down on the kitchen counter and came towards her , she felt her hands trembling and she almost dropped her coffee cup.

" I want a proper good morning", Fabian whispered in her ear flirtatiously, standing behind her with his hands wrapped around her hips .

" Like ... What is a proper good morning?", Sara asked stuttering a bit as she felt his lips on the nape of her neck, she definitely had to put down the coffee cup before she broke it.

Fabian turned her around and she bent her head, he slowly lifted her face towards his with a finger under her chin.

" What's wrong?", he asked kissing her on her forehead and tracing kisses on her face and then he captured her lips softly teasing her a bit and Sara couldn't resist she put her arms around his neck and opened her mouth .

" I want to take you back upstairs!", he whispered as he looked at her with such and an intense look that Sara could feel a tingling sensation between her legs.

Gosh with only that look he got my panties all moist!Sara thought as her face blushed and she looked away smiling at her thought, glad that men couldn't read minds.

Somebody from the sitting room called Fabian's name and she saw that he didn't like that he was being disturbed as he looked towards the sitting room, she turned his face and pulled him closer and kissed him as if she was taking away his last breath and then walked away , she turned at the door and smiled at him putting a finger to her lips in a sexy way as she noticed how excited the kiss had made Fabian.

Fabian put his fingers to his lips, " Gosh now what will I do with this!", Fabian said referring to the state the Sara had left him in with that last kiss ,he couldn't walked into the sitting room with Santiago there.

He heard Sara speaking to Santiago,
" Morning Ma'am , I brought your Jeep", he said handing Sara her key. Sara was embarrassed about last night and she apologized if she had said anything bad towards him.

" Ma'am no problem we all have been through that. Is Mr. Fabian in?", Santiago asked with a worried look on his face .

" Maybe you should go wait for him at his office", Sara said smiling.

Santiago nodded yes and bid her a good day before he left.Sara walked back to the kitchen to grab her bag, Fabian was not in the kitchen and she wondered when did he get out, as she turned to leave she felt a pair of hands grabbed her and softly pushed her against the kitchen wall.She smiled when she saw Fabian, she put her arms around him as they kissed each other passionately.

" Santiago is waiting for you , looks like it's urgent", Sara said kissing him softly on his lips.

" I better go see what's wrong", he said as he slowly released her and kissed her on her forehead before walking away.

Sara stood there day dreaming as she drank her coffee and had a bit of the breakfast that Maria had prepared. How could I have hated him so much? Was it because I had been attracted to him and he never noticed me? No, I don't think so, Sara asked herself.

Her phone rang, she checked it and saw it was her sister calling,

" Hello niña!", She said excitedly.

"Yes, I'm coming, see you , kisses", Sara said as she hung up her phone.

Sara stared dreamily at the garden view from the kitchen, she wondered if things will now change between her and Fabian, after what had happened between them last night. Was it just one night , would things go back to according of the rules they set , back to the business deal? She sighed at those thoughts.