Chapter 12

Sara looked from Fabian to Farrah, as she remembered Veronica's words.

" Great now the party can begin Fabian! So ,why don't you go along with your .....entertainer and dance to the bride and groom dance", Sara said handing Farrah the bridal bouquet which was still in her hands.

" Now if you will excuse me , I have more important things to attend too", She said walking away.

Farrah looked at her walking away and smiled as she smelled the lovely bouquet of pink roses.

" Sara!" , Fabian shouted as she walked away.

" Sara stop right now!", Fabian said as he ran up after her and when he reached her he pulled her by her arm turning her around.

" Let go of me Fabian! Look that woman there she wants to be with you not this one here", Sara said pointing a finger at herself.

" Yes she's my type of woman , but you and I have a business deal! We got married and don't you dare embarrassed me in front of our guests otherwise you will be sorry", Fabian said and Sara could feel the threat in his voice.

" And What can you possibly do Fabian! Shoot me?", Sara said looking at him in the eyes.

" You don't want to know", Fabian said as he pulled her back towards the garden.

When they reached Farrah, he stopped and whispered something to her , she looked at Sara with killer eyes and then nodded yes to whatever Fabian told her as he took the bridal bouquet from her and gave it back to Sara.

" No she can keep it!", Sara said as she threw the bouquet at Farrah.

Fabian picked up the bouquet which had fallen on the grass and told Farrah to go as he ran after Sara forcing her to hold the flowers.

" I need to go inside to the restroom before I can face your guests.I need to go perfect my fake smile", she said before she walked away towards the house leaving him standing with the bridal bouquet in his hands.

Veronica roamed around the garden worriedly looking for her sister , she was almost at the edge of going crazy when she spotted Sara and Fabian talking and Sara walked inside the house . She noticed they were both angry at each other and she prayed that the evening will end without a fight between the newlyweds.She turned to go to her parents when she came face to face with Sebastian.
She tried to avoid him by walking past him but he blocked her and whispered close to her ears,

" You look so beautiful dear maid of honor", and then he kept walking.

Veronica didn't turned around to look at him as her heart was racing and her cheeks were blushing!

" That guy will give me a cardiac arrest!", she said softly when she could catch her breath.

" I have to see him, I need to be close to him for some reasons!", she said as she smiled wickedly and then she turned and looked in the direction that he walked and saw him looking at her. Like usual he was surrounded by a group of women.

She had to talk to Sara first then she will find him and that is something she had to do before she leaves that ranch today , she thought as she went towards the house to find her sister.

Sara came out at the same time her sister walked up towards the house.

" Sara! Where have you been?People have been gossiping, saying you ran away or something", Veronica said.

" Let them be.People are always gossiping even at funerals they gossip about the departed one", Sara replied.

"Sara listen, get this party over with.Don't look for trouble with Fabian ok", Veronica said to her sister.

" I will try my best Vero, can't wait for this farce to be over so that I can go home", Sara said as she took her sister's hand.

" Home?Sara you are staying here tonight.All your belongings are being packed and would be sent here tomorrow morning", Veronica said to her and Sara held on tightly to Veronica for her not to fall.

" What...what do you mean Vero?", Sara asked almost shouting.

" Well once you get married you have to start living with your husband isn't that how marriage is? You can't live with us, people will talk", Veronica said.

" Damn you father! Now I'm condemned to this damn ranch! I thought at least tonight I could go back home and move here when I'm ready!", Sara replied angrily.

" Sara please calm down.You have changed.. I used to be the one cursing or being the rebellious one!",Veronica said in a sad tone.

" Well Veronica life's circumstances can change a good person to a bad one or turn a good woman to a cold one", Sara sadly said.

" Let's go and enjoy the few hours we have left together today. Tonight you will be sleeping here", Veronica said trying to change that look on her sister's face ,she looked as if she was at a close relative's funeral.

" What else can I do? ....by the way guess who came here ,Edward and then Miss Farrah!", Sara said as they walked towards were the guests where standing.

" What?!", Veronica exclaimed in surprise.

" Oh yes!", Sara said as she started to tell her little sister what happened earlier.

Veronica laughed when Sara told her the part where she gave Farrah the bridal bouquet and told her to go dance the bride and groom dance with Fabian. Sara had to laugh as well because it was surely hilarious specially the look of excitement on Farrah's face !

" May I know what is so funny!?", Fabian asked as he stood next to Sara who couldn't stopped laughing.

Veronica excused herself telling Sara she will see her later.

" Fabian we need to talk about me moving here.I asked you for a separate bedroom I hope you kept your words regarding that since it was part of my condition", Sara said.

"We will be staying in the second house .. only you and I", Fabian said .

"What only you and I?! Hell no!", Sara said .

"Well Sara your room is in that house the only way my parents will not force us to sleep in the same bedroom.I need my privacy for when I bring my "sluts" home!", Fabian said mockingly.

" Well it's your house , do whatever you want!", Sara said looking at him.

A maid came to get them telling them it was time to cut the cake.

" I better be careful because a knife in a crazy woman's hands is very dangerous!", Fabian said mockingly as he walked next to her.

" Well keep provoking her!", Sara replied .

Veronica looked at her sister cutting the cake , everyone clapped. She looked around the crowd and spotted Sebastian talking to a man.
" Finally he is with one of his own kind", Veronica said as she walked towards where he was standing.
" Now or never!", she whispered.