Chapter 35

Sara got dressed and looked at herself in the mirror. She sat there thinking about earlier how she had melted in Fabian's arms. It had been a long time since they had seen each other but she could feel that he had missed her as much as she missed him.
" What now!? What if Farrah is there? After all she's his girlfriend or fiancée.. anyways I have to be mature about this whole situation", Sara said putting some blush on her cheeks.
" Going out my love?", her mother asked standing in front of her bedroom door .
She asked mother to come in,
" Ma ,just don't mention it to dad .. I'm going to see Fabian", Sara said grabbing her purse.
" But why Sara?! Thought you didn't want him to find out about your pregnancy!", her mother said whispering.
" Well ,we met unexpectedly today and he noticed... Ma there is no point to hide anymore.. I suppose my daughter has every right to know about her father ... anyways just don't mention anything to dad because he might get upset!", Sara said in a whispery tone.
She kissed her mother goodbye and walked downstairs praying she didn't meet her father.
Sara took in a deep breath as she checked her watch it was 6.15 , she was on time she thought as she started the Jeep.

Fabian double checked the table he wanted everything to be perfect. Maria had been overjoyed when he told her that Sara was coming over for dinner.
He had to lie to Farrah saying he had business people coming over to his house today and he wouldn't be able to see her. He just hoped that she didn't just show up unannounced.
He had been seeing her as he felt obligated to
do so . He had always told her that he couldn't fall in love with her but Farrah had pleaded with him to give them a chance .
Even if in the end he had agreed , he knew that deep down he had not totally forgotten about his wife , Sara.
His parents had often complained but then gave up and said he will sort his life out himself.
Fabian noticed a Jeep parking in the parking space and knew that it must be Sara.
He stood there and waited for her , she walked carefully in her heels . He looked at her as she approached him , she was truly a beautiful woman , he thought as she looked at him and smiled .
" Good evening Fabian", Sara said smiling at him.
" Good evening Sara", Fabian said as he took her hand and kissed it.
Sara looked at him and smiled .
" Shall we?", he asked showing her inside.
" Of course", she answered walking inside the house.
She looked around and Fabian saw her ,
" Looking for something or someone?", Fabian asked.
" Uhm... well thought your girlfriend will be here", Sara replied.
" We don't live together", Fabian answered and looked at her reaction. He saw a smile on her face but then it was quickly erased by a serious look.
" Shall we go the dining room?", Fabian said leading the way.
Sara followed him behind and as she entered she saw Maria.
" Hi Maria", Sara said to the lady who was smiling at her.
" Good evening ma'am . Happy to see you and ...", Maria didn't finish her sentence when she noticed her baby bump.
She looked at Sara shockingly and then at Fabian who told her that she may retire for the night.
Sara sat down at the table and Fabian sat opposite her . They started eating and talking about what she had been up to, Veronica and the ranch. She was having dessert when she suddenly felt like throwing up. She stood up putting her hand to her mouth and told Fabian she needed the rest room.
Fabian looked at her in surprise as Sara ran towards the bedroom downstairs.
She went straight to the bathroom and she threw up. Fabian stood there at the door anxiously waiting for her . He knocked on the bathroom door, " Sara are you ok? Can I come in?", he asked worryingly.
The door opened and Sara came out,
" I'm sorry .. guess something she didn't like", Sara said smiling and she saw his face lit up.
" Did you say she?", Fabian asked tempted to touch her tummy.
" Yes, it's a girl", Sara said walking back to the dining room .
Fabian asked her if she wanted some tea , Sara thanked him but her stomach was really queasy that she didn't think she can eat or drink anything else.
" Shall we speak in my office or you prefer here?", Fabian asked and Sara said the office.

Sara sat down on the same chair that she sat on the last time she was there signing those divorce documents. A part of her still hurt when she remembered that day.
Fabian saw the look in her eyes as she looked around his office and wanted to break the ice before she decided to ran away.
" I'm surprised Gabriel still remembers you!", he said smiling.
" Yes! Was surprised to see him at the waterfall today", Sara replied and then she thought of what happened between them there as well and looked away from him.
" He jumped over a broken fence and got away.. just like your Duke did ,remember?", Fabian asked and Sara remembered their encounter back then .
" Yes... I remember", she answered still avoiding him.
She got up and walked to the window and looked outside.
" When did you find out?", Fabian asked still sitting at his desk and Sara knew he was referring to the baby.
" When I was in the city. I thought I was just stressed out but I was actually two months pregnant", Sara replied still her back turned to him.
" Sara", he felt his hands on her shoulders and she shivered.
" You haven't said it yet.. is she mine?", Fabian asked .
Sara turned around and looked at him his face inches away from hers. She tried to walked past him but he stopped her.
" Fabian if you want to hear me say it  ... yes ,she is yours , but don't ask anything of me.. I will never deny you the right to see your daughter so at least let her be with me don't try to take her away with your lawyers and all that!", Sara said in a serious tone as she looked at him.
" But why can't we be together Sara, you , me and the baby?", Fabian said looking at her.
" Fabian are you being serious?! You have someone else in your life... someone that you could never leave!! I don't want to be in your life just because I am carrying your baby!", Sara replied and brushed past him.
" Sara who said anything about that?! I don't love Farrah... and she knows that..", Fabian replied looking at her as she sat down on a chair.
" Then who do you love Fabian... the fact that you can have any women, me , her and probably someone else .. a man like you doesn't know how to be faithful and committed!", Sara said to him.
Fabian looked at her , he didn't know how to convince her , that woman thought the worst of him.
" Sara , we got married under obligations... and divorce was the best solution for us.. now we can start again. You, our baby and me , no one else!", Fabian said and Sara could feel that he was being serious.
She looked at him , " And what about Farrah?!", Sara asked crossing her arms and looking at him.
Fabian was silent and Sara guessed he will not be able to answer. She grabbed her purse and walked to the door as she opened it she came face to face with Farrah.
She turned and look at Fabian who looked at them .
He didn't expect Farrah to show up since ,he told her he would be busy and the look on her face told him that she was shocked and furious!
Sara walked past Farrah and walked outside. She didn't glanced back over her shoulder, she was glad that Farrah was too shocked to actually tried and hurt her. She hurried to her Jeep before that woman came back to her senses.