Chapter 36

" Didn't I tell you I'm busy!", Fabian said annoyed at Farrah. She sat there on the chair crossing her legs and looking at him.
" And was she  the business person you planned to meet!?", Farrah asked angrily.
Fabian had to make a choice lose the mother of her child or Farrah .
" Farrah listen, we need to talk", Fabian said pulling a chair and sitting in front of her.
He looked at her , " Farrah, Sara was here because ..we want to get back together", Fabian said and Farrah looked at him in surprise.
" What?!", She said standing up .
" Sit down, I have to be honest with you. You know what I feel for you Farrah and I'll be forever a friend but Sara ... she's", Fabian stood up wondering if Sara will be happy that he tells Farrah that was she pregnant.
" Sara ...what Fabian?!", Farrah asked looking at him angrily.
" She... she means a lot to me. Much more than I thought and we met each other today , I just realized I want to be with her Farrah.. I just want you to understand that", Fabian calmly said .
" You divorce her, you  told me she was a cold woman, you don't want anything to do with her now she means so much to you!?... please Fabian find a better excuse.. I'm wasting my time here...when you decide what you want let me know", Farrah said getting up and walking towards the door.
" I know want I want Farrah, I want to be with Sara", Fabian said behind her.
She stopped and looked at him , shook her head and walked out furiously.
He knew that this wouldn't be the last of Farrah,but Fabian was glad in a way that she came and he got to speak to her. He had to go look for Sara even if it meant going to the Carter's ranch.He opened his drawer and took out a small velvet box , he grabbed his keys and got out running to his truck. As he drove up towards the Carter's ranch he thought of what will happened if he bumped into Joe. He was sure that he was still upset because of the whole land issue but he had to try his luck.
As he pulled up outside Sara's house he saw her walking towards the stables.
He got out and looked around the house , he didn't see anyone else.
He walked towards the stable that Sara had walked inside , he looked around the ranch again before walking in.He saw her kneeling down and talking to a foal.
" Should you be doing this?", he asked her and Sara was surprised to see him there.
" Fabian ... what are you doing here!?", she asked getting up and walking towards him looking around.
He walked closer to her and said as he took her hands into his,
" I've come to get my wife and my daughter!",
Sara looked at him and took her hands from his ,
" Fabian , you and I ,we are divorced!", Sara said in a serious tone.
" Well if you take this back ...", he said as he removed the small velvet box from his pocket and gave her.
Sara opened it and saw her wedding ring which she left at his house, she looked up at him as he kneeled down ,
" Sara marry me", Fabian said smiling at her.
Sara looked at him and then at the ring, there in front of him was the man she fell in love with but at the same time he was so arrogant, he hurt her , humiliated her , in all he was Mr. Wrong but will she be willing to give him another chance?!
What did he really feel for her?! Was it because of the baby that he was behaving as such?! Sara thought, she couldn't give him an answer now as she closed the small velvet box and looked at him. She kept the box in her hands as he stood up.
She saw that he was hurt and maybe didn't expect her to react like that.
She walked closely to him and put her arms around his neck , Fabian looked down at her in surprise he was still waiting for her to say something regarding his proposal.
" I will not marry you Fabian, not yet! But I will gladly be your girlfriend, that is if you don't have another one", Sara said looking in his eyes.
Fabian smiled at least she wanted to be with him , " I want us to try it out but Fabian not like before, no more humiliation or lying, we have a child to think about now", Sara said and Fabian caressed her hair.
" Can I ask my girlfriend to come back to my house with me tonight?", Fabian asked flirtatiously.
" Well , if only my boyfriend and I will finish our discussion from earlier... and about that what happened to Farrah?", Sara asked as they walked out hand in hand.
" I told her the truth , that I want to be with you", Fabian answered.
As they walked to his truck Sara saw her parents sitting on the porch.
Her dad stood up and looked at them holding hands, Sara didn't want to speak to them yet about what was going on , she waved at them and they waved back looking at each other as if they were in shock.
Fabian opened the door for her and helped her in.
" Fabian you dropping me back here later", Sara said looking at him.
" Well I don't promise it will be anytime soon", he said flirtatiously.
Sara smiled she thought it will be a good idea to go to the Mountain View point. She suggested and Fabian agreed. She remembered the night she went up there and remembered the friend she made on that day and smiled.
" Sara, I spoke to Farrah, I tried to make her see the truth, she is a difficult person so please don't let her get to you!", Fabian said in a serious tone.
" You and Farrah... can you actually break up with her? And please don't lie Fabian!", Sara said .
" Sara learn to trust me , please. I want us to work things out... it's not only because of the baby it's because of you as well", Fabian said and touched her hand which was closer to his.
Sara looked at him and smiled, her heart was dancing with joy but she couldn't let her guard down yet.
They parked at the view point and they started to talk about almost everything, Sara had a good laugh listening to him telling her jokes about things which happened on his ranch.
Sara yawn and checked the time, " Fabian it's time to go back", she said showing him the time.
" What if we sleep here and watch the sunrise together?", Fabian suggested looking at her smiling.
" Hmm trying to be romantic! I've got a better idea if you want to do that, let's go back to your ranch in the fields ... we will camp there tonight and watch the sunrise it's beautiful there, that used to be my favorite spot but now it belongs to you... no hard feelings.. at least we can share it ..let's go!",Sara replied.

" Ok if you say so Ma'am!", Fabian said starting the truck .
Sara smiled happily, they were having their first real date.
Fabian looked at her smiling and he smiled as well , he felt so happy being with her . Like the void he had been feeling those past few months had been filled.
They got to the ranch, Fabian ran inside and grabbed some blankets and a cushion for Sara.
He came back and as he put the blankets in the back seat of his truck he noticed that Sara had fallen asleep.
He smiled as he turned  off his truck and went round to her side and slowly picked her up and carried her to the house.
He made his way upstairs and placed her in his bed, he removed her shoes and the dress she was wearing, " Welcome back home Sara", he whispered as he covered her with the duvet.