Chapter 14

Dressed up in his wedding outfit ,Fabian sat down at the " Ponchita" bar and asked the waiter to bring him a bottle of whiskey .as he lit up a cigar. The  lights dimmed and all the men started to whistle and cheered , Fabian joined them whistling as a woman appeared on stage wearing a short shiny red dress showing a lot of legs ,with her lips as red as her dress and as she started to sing her voice sounded like an angel.

Fabian watched Farrah on the stage and he thought, That's What a woman is all about.Not that wild thing I have back home.Fabian smiled as Farrah blew a kiss at him, he raised his glass to her.

" Sorry I'm late had to take care of a few things!", Sebastian said as he sat down next to Fabian.

" Thought your grandfather didn't allow you to go out so late", Fabian said with a laugh as he  poured Sebastian a drink.

" What ? m I still a kid?", Sebastian laughed as he sipped on his drink.

" The party was nice thought you bride looked really cold... but she is a beautiful woman", Sebastian said nudging Fabian's arm with his elbow.

" She is , but her coldness makes her unattractive . You know the type of woman who has a pretty face but her personality makes her something else", Fabian replied as he looked at Farrah singing.

" That's my type of woman", Fabian said referring to Farrah and Sebastian looked at her.

" She is beyond beautiful... but so easy and that will make her unattractive for me", Sebastian said and Fabian shot him a look that shut him up.

" Maybe you wanted to  have a thing with her as well. How will you know that she is easy then?", Fabian  asked.

"Oh hell no Fabian! Don't turn a blind eye just because you like that woman. You know her reputation.How could you think that of me. There is only one woman on my mind ... and regarding that woman...I need your help as well", Sebastian said.

"Tell me ..who is she?!", Fabian asked anxiously to know the name of the woman who finally stole Sebastian's heart.

" Don't laugh.. it's Veronica.. your sister in law and she thinks that I'm a foreman on your ranch", Sebastian said and Fabian nearly pour the drink on the bar instead of pouring it in his glass.

"What .. ? Foreman!?", he said as he burst into laughter.

" Don't laugh. I'm tired of those girls wanting me only for my inheritance", Sebastian replied as he looked at Farrah.

" Why did you look at her?", Fabian asked annoyingly as he stopped laughing.

"Well ,Fabian you have to admit that Farrah is one of those woman who loves luxury and rich men", Sebastian said with all honesty.

" Anyways .. have you spoken to Veronica? She's a little flirt and totally the opposite of her sister", Fabian said to change the subject about Farrah.

" That's why I told her I am a foreman on your ranch and you have to help me with my lie", Sebastian said .

" What if she asked around ? Sara will be staying there at the ranch don't you think her sister might have told her something regarding you and if Sara sees you coming to visit me or something?",Fabian asked his friend.

" I'll figure this out later", Sebastian said as he patted his friend's back.

" Veronica and Sebastian the foreman", Fabian laughed.

The music was louder as people started to dance, Farrah had finished the first part of her show for that night. She got dressed and came outside to the bar to see her lover, Fabian.She was still upset at him for getting married to Sara but tonight she only wanted to please him to show him that she was the woman that he should be spending the rest of his life with.
" You came!", Farrah said excitedly.
" I told you earlier I will be here", Fabian said smiling.

" Hi Sebastian", Farrah said kissing him on the cheeks.

"Anyways ,I have a ton of work tomorrow so I'll leave you two alone", Sebastian said as he leaned closer to Fabian.

" Not a word to her", he whispered to Fabian who looked at him and winked.

" What was that all about",Farrah asked curiously when Sebastian left . She wanted to know what Sebastian said to Fabian.

He better not be telling him to go back to his wife!Farrah thought.

" Men talk", he answered as he offered her a drink.
They sat at the bar talking and Fabian noticed some people were looking at them and whispering, he knew what they were talking about.. him. What was a newly married man doing at the bar when he should be with his wife.At that moment his thought went back to Sara and that he had left her in the stables.
That's were she belongs, he thought as he slowly caressed Farrah's back who looked at him and whispered,

"You want to go into my changing room before I'm back on stage! I have like 15mins",

Though the invite and the clothes on Farrah were tempting him he didn't want to tonight.
Farrah was upset that he declined her offer,

"Don't tell me you are thinking of your , "wife"?", Farrah said irritatingly.

" No of course not! I have work tomorrow specially on the new piece of land my dad just bought", Fabian said getting up from the bar. He kissed her on her forehead and told her he will see her tomorrow night.

Farrah got up and walked to her changing room as she got in she closed the door with a bang and threw the glass in her hand across the wall.

" Damn you Sara Carter!", she shouted.

Fabian got in his truck ,he wondered what was Sara doing . He will not be able to sleep if he didn't check up on her , his father will kill him if he found out that he had locked his new wife in the stables . He wanted a grandchild and he believed that since Sara came from a rich family she is the type of woman for him to have a child with.

" To have a child with that woman!  We both have to be absolutely drunk to roll around in bed", Fabian said thinking how they hated each other.

As he parked the truck he noticed that the whole ranch was quite no one was outside and the lights were off in his parent's bedroom.He walked to the stables and unlocked the door. He walked in slowly and unlocked the door to the stall where he had locked Sara in, to his surprise Sara was sleeping profoundly on the floor. She had removed her dress and put it on the floor and she was sleeping on it. Her long hair had pieces of straws in there . He looked at her sleeping in her panty and bra , his wife was indeed beautiful. He ran a hand over his face before he bent down and picked her up . He picked up the dress as well and walked out , he pushed the door to the stables with one of his foot and he walked inside carrying his wife who didn't even know that she was being carried inside as she snuggled up to his  chest. Instead of taking her to her bedroom, Fabian walked upstairs and placed her on his bed . He went back downstairs to lock the door to the stables and as he was going back inside his house one of his workers came up to him.

" Sir is everything ok?", he asked .

" Yeah just thought I heard something", Fabian said .

" Goodnight then boss", the man said as he walked towards the garden.

" Phew!! What if he saw me carrying my half naked wife from the stables? Or what if he had discovered her sleeping half naked on the stable's floor!?", Fabian softly said as he remembered how sexy Sara looked in her lingerie and that she was lying in his bed.

" It must be the whiskey. That's why I am thinking like that about my dear wife", Fabian said as he ran a hand through his hair.

He made his way upstairs, Sara was still sleeping in the same position that he had left her . He sat down next to her and started to remove the straws from her hair slowly ,he saw her opening her eyes slowly, blinking as she looked at him.Then she sat up in bed abruptly and as she noticed she was half naked she pulled the cover over her.

" I have already  seen you half naked before Sara", Fabian said with a smirk .