Chapter 9

As Sara pulled up outside her parents home early morning her little sister was waiting for her , she was covered under a big blanket drinking a cup of coffee. She couldn't sleep last night when Sara didn't come home. Veronica got up and ran to her sister and they hugged each other tightly.

" Sara you scared me to death! What happened? Where did you go? Are you ok?", Veronica asked worriedly .

Sara looked at her sister and smiled .They walked to the porch hand in hand and sat down on the doorstep.

" Is father home?", Sara asked , she didn't want to see him this morning.

" Yeah .For once he stayed home last night.He looked really sad and mother is not speaking to him", Veronica replied.

" I spent the night with a very wise old man.Going to miss that old man", Sara said smiling as she thought about her conversation with her wise old friend.

" Huh!", Veronica said in surprise.

Sara looked at her and smiled,

" Where do I start Vero.My life is a total mess and I who thought that I had my life in order", Sara said.

She heard her phone ringing in her handbag, she took it out glanced at the caller ID and then put it on silence.Her phone kept ringing almost the whole night  last night , she took it out and saw it was Edward calling for about the hundredth time . She shoved her phone back in her handbag, Veronica looked at her sister.

" Wasn't that Edward calling you? He called here for at least 10 times last night looking for you until I shouted at him to stop disturbing us that you will call him", Veronica said.

Sara looked at her sister , took in a deep breath and she started telling Veronica what had happened last night not leaving out a single detail. When she was done her sister was looking at her in shock with her mouth half opened.

" OMG!", Veronica said .

" Yeah OMG! Now I have to marry that animal.Sorry I know you are so into him", Sara said.

Veronica remembered Sebastian's face and she knew for a fact she was so over Fabian King.

" Oh no you can have the animal!", Veronica said and they both laughed.

" I can't believe it Dad is to blame for everything . Now you have to pay for his mistakes. And Edward?! Thought he was the faithful type", Veronica said still in shock.

" But Sara... one person who will not like this news about you and Fabian ... is Farrah", Veronica said looking at her sister with a serious look on her face.

" Farrah , You mean Farrah Alan?Anyways I can't be bothered about her if she is with Fabian then she will continue to entertain him that's her speciality... entertaining rich men ,well any man she sets her mind on!"Sara said and Veronica could feel by her tone that she really didn't care what Fabian did with his life. This was pure business and she hoped that for Sara's sake that's the way it remained.

" But even though Sara , be careful",  Veronica said and Sara held her hands.

Veronica thought of what she saw that night at the bar and the way Farrah reacted towards her when she had seen her with Fabian. The gossips she had heard about Farrah and Fabian, Farrah will surely not let go of Fabian so easily.

" I need patience, courage and strength but not a lot of strength cause I might actually knocked that animal out cold!", Sara said.

Veronica laughed and the two sisters hugged each other.

" So ,what happened that you are over Fabian King?",  Sara said changing the subject about her sad life.

" Sebastian happened!!", Veronica blurted out.

" Wow , who is he that Sebastian?", Sara asked smiling.
" Oh my look how I become only by mentioning his name!", Veronica said showing her sister her arms covered with goosebumps.

" Trust me that's not the only excited parts at the mention of his name!", Veronica said smiling mischievously.

" Vero!Keep the explicit details to yourself!", Sara said laughing as they stood up and walked inside the house with Veronica telling her excitedly about her foreman.When they entered the house their mother was standing by the window she had been watching them all this time, she opened her arms and Sara and Veronica hugged her.

" Ma no need for tears, what is done is done!", Sara said.

" I don't hold anything against you ma, but I don't want to speak to my dad , right now I am still mad I might say some terrible things to him!", Sara said to her mother who told her that she understands her.

She walked to her bedroom to get ready for work , she rather be with her animals right now .Her thought went back to her conversation with Veronica, she couldn't believe that her sister was infatuated with a foreman and looked like she was over her infatuation with rich millionaires.

Well love can move mountains, She said to herself.

Sara rode her horse into the fields. She looked around her , she didn't know how much land her father would be selling to the Kings. As she approached the area where there was a barrier between their lands , the barrier was no longer there. She saw some men carrying some wooden posts in a truck and decided to follow them. When she saw where they were delivering those posts, she had an idea how much land they would be buying which included part of the river  where they get water for their

" Those bastard! I should have known they will go for this part of father's lands. Well that will teach him a lesson!" , Sara said as she turned her horse around and headed to the other side of the river where there was a small waterfall.

She got off her horse and tied Junior to a tree close to the river where he could drink some water. She removed her boots and sat down close to the river putting her feet in the warm water. She reminisced about her times here with Edward, she couldn't believe that he could do such a thing to her. He acted like the perfect man saying he will wait until they were married to have sex but when he was actually sleeping with his ex and who knows how many other women!

" I need a swim.To wash away all those memories and miseries", Sara said as she got up and removed her clothes putting them on the rocks. She removed her bra and walked in the warm water and then she dived in swimming to the other side to where the waterfall was. She dived in the river swimming back to the other side where Junior was and splashed him with some water.

Fabian had noticed Sara from far and had followed her to the waterfall. He sat on his horse looking at her swimming topless in the river smiling. She looked like a total different person , he smiled wickedly as he thought about playing a joke on her for slapping him last night. He waited for her to swim back to the other side of the river , he got off his horse and tied its rope to a tree and he went down to the river . He grabbed her jeans and her bra and sat there on a rock watching her , he couldn't wait to see her face when she will see him sitting there smiling with her clothes in his hands.
" Revenge is sweet Sara !", Fabian said smiling.