But the banging that occurred every so often caught both their attention. "What is that?" Matthew asked looking towards the stairs as if he'll be able to tell from just looking over there.

"Sofi's here. Just probably her doing something in her room." Dinah lied, knowing exactly what it was. Sofi wasn't even there, she was at home with her mother.

"Is she okay?" He asked concerned for the youngest Cabello.

"Yeah. She's been practicing soccer, but it's to hot outside today and Camila told her to practice in her room." Dinah shrugged, praying to god he would let it go.

But God wasn't on her side at the moment, "Fuck!" She wishes she could pass that off as Sofi. But that was clearly Camila's voice.

"I thought you said Camila left?" The Britain asked confused as to why she lied.

"I did, didn't I?" Dinah said with an innocent tone, "I didn't get much sleep last night. She must've came home when I wasn't paying attention."

He looked at her skeptically, finally realizing she was hiding something. He stood up and walked towards the stairs, the blondes eyes went wide when she saw where he was going.

"You don't want to go up there." She said getting up quickly, almost tripping over the coffee table.

"Why?" He asked as he continued, finally reaching the stairs and started up them. The banging only getting louder and he could feel his heart start to race as fear began to set in.

He prayed to every God out there that it wasn't what he was thinking, he didn't want it to be true.

"Matthew trust me when I say this, you will regret going up there." Dinah breathed out as they reached the top of the stairs.

As they walked closer to Camila's bedroom, Matthew swore he felt his heart start to drop as he heard the moans and groans coming from behind the door.

Before Dinah could stop him, he opened the door and his heart was ripped out of his chest, thrown to the ground, shattering into a billion pieces and stepped on repeatedly.

There on the queen sized bed was the girl he was madly in love with in bed with another woman. They both laid there kissing as Y/N gave slow but hard thrusts in to Camila.

At the sound of the door opening, both girls that were in bed, jumped. Separating from one another, but Camila couldn't help but whimper when Y/N slipped out of her.

Matthew noticed and he frowned even more, knowing they were doing exactly what he thought.

"Matthew!" Camila shrieked at the sight of her boyfriend.

"What the bloody hell?" He asked, his voice filled with pain and anger. Camila held the white silk sheet up to her chest, covering her body as Y/N did the same.

"I can explain!" She said grabbing Y/N's black shirt that rested on the floor beside the bed, having came off last night as they both quickly and hungrily tore each other's clothes off.

She stood up, slipping it on. Dinah stood in the doorway, not knowing to laugh or leave the room.

But she wanted to stay and watch as the guy she didn't particularly like was about to get out of hers and her best friends life. Knowing once he knew the truth, he would be gone for good.

"Explain what? That you're cheating on me?!" His voice slightly raising as his anger started to show.

He was beyond heart broken, devastated that the girl he thought he would spend the rest of his life with was cheating on him with a girl none the less.

Camila Cabello Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें