Ninety-second Cliché

"Where are we going?" Mia finally asked as she felt her cheeks lessen with heat. The embarrassment though was everlasting, she was probably never going to forget about that moment.

"Home. Why? Do you have someplace you want to go?" His deep voice pulled Mia to some peace.

"No, home sounds nice." Mia leaned against the window watching the scnery change. Less trees and green came as they entered the city.

And that's where they went—home.

➰➰➰

Mia sighed as she entered the hallway, with a sigh and with a smile she turned to Taehyung, who had grabbed her hand and tugged her back very lightly, just enough to get her attention. It felt good to be back home.

Taehyung's eyes stared at Mia before his tongue swiped his lips clean. An involuntary reaction that Mia caused on him, but the effects of it on Mia was something he looked forward to—the blush, the biting of her left lower lip, her intake of breath as a low whimper escaped her throat.

All that indicated to him that if his fingers pushed into her hidden lower lips, he would find it deliciously wet.

Taehyung said nothing as he pushed her against the wall with a loud grunting noise. He was still very thick from before but it was the hunger for the nectar of her flower—the desire for her, not sex—that fueled him furiously.

Mia whimpered as her head was lightly bumped to meet the wall behind her and her smaller body was crashed by Taehyung's larger and heavier body. His strong hands gripped her thighs raising her left leg to wrap around him, bringing her heat to cup his hardened member. A long tearing sound of her dress was left between them as they suffocated each other with a passionate kiss until oxygen was required by both parties.

Mia moaned and Taehyung groaned as his hands moved to her ass to pull her pelvis even closer to him so his tent could be nestled deeper into her welcoming body. Mia's hands struggled with the buttons on Taehyung's silk shirt but she kept going until her hands was exploring the firm muscles under her palm. She found two nipples and gently touched them aimlessly since her mind was much too preoccupied by Taehyung's tongue and solid poking hard-on. Her only goal had been to feel his smooth skin under her palm.

Taehyung pulled his lips away from Mia's sweet lips to nip at her earlobes while he grunted sexily into her ears as she pressed her juicy heat against him, causing a wet spot on the pants over his groin. She was wet enough down there that it seeped to meet his sensitive skin. It only turned him on and Mia was in turn turned on by Taehyung.

"You're so wet for me—because of me." It was a simple statement that caused such a rush in her body. A sweeping tremble overtook her body and she became mindless—except for him.

"I'm..." she gasped as Taehyung's pants stimulated the nerves of pearl, the jolt of pleasure was addicting. He was aching hard.

Then again, Mia was also not one to lose so easily. She could play the game no matter how she enjoyed being dominated.

Mia pulled Taehyung close so his ears were near her lips. Her tongue began a trail from his jaw to his ears and Taehyung gripped her ass to him even tighter. She liked it when she pushed him to react a certain way—possessive of her. She didn't know where she exactly picked it up or learned it but it was not important to her. What was important was her control and influence on Taehyung.

"But you're hard aren't you? And that's because of me." Mia smiled—a way that she had never smiled. It was a smile of a seductress. She rubbed herself over him with more need.

"It is." He chuckled as he pulled Mia away from the wall to take her to the sofa. "You make me like this."

They moved slowly, letting enough time to share lingering kisses. Moving slowly Taehyung was needy with her lips and Mia met him equally. He reached the large sofa and sat with Mia on top of him, her legs and arms wrapped around him.

"Mia I want you." His seductive voice travelled into her ears then to her back and toes. She could feel his words take physical control of her body. It was so easy for him to control her—with a single whisper.

"Taehyung..." Mia wanted to respond back. There was this yearning deep inside of her that made her lightheaded and it was caused by the male that she was humping.

"Tell me, god...tell me you want it." His voice was heaven sent, and hypnotic.

It was magic. The power Taehyung's voice had over her mind, body and soul was inexplicable. Simply, easily, Mia's heart, body, mind and soul became enslaved by the red strings of destiny that his words formed.

"I-I..." But Mia never got the chance to respond, not then.

"Open the door!" Mia and Taehyung pulled away as they turned to the banging noise. The doorbell also was rung many times in between, almost like a beat.

"Taehyung, we have to get the door." Mia sighed as the interruption brought sanity back to her mind.

"No, can we just ignore it. We just got home...seriously." Taehyung sighed, as his lips rested on her shoulder. His breath spanned across her neck. Even his breath was possessive of her.

"I don't think they're going to stop anytime soon." Mia sighed as the banging and the screaming got louder and louder. With each passing seconds, it also got more annoying too.

"Taehyung open up!" This time it was Jimin.

"Why can't they just leave us alone, for one day?" Taehyung sighed as Mia chuckled. It was funny to see Taehyung so frustrated. In a strange way, it was quite cute. "Did everyone plan together to cockblock us?"

"I'll go open the door," Taehyung groaned as Mia got off his lap to go toward the door. "You go get changed."

"Fine, they better leave in two hours." He grumbled and Mia walked toward the impatient people.

The rumbling in her chest was loud and she felt it hit her entire body with mutliple hits. She also felt really empty. Maybe she was getting down with something...

When Mia got to the door, she sighed as she opened the door. On the other side of the door was a group of people anxiously and impatiently waiting for them for various reasons.

"Ugh, finally. Do you know how hungry I have been?" Jin growled at the same time his stomach growled loudly, signaling his desperate hunger for food. His eyes were glaring at Mia for coming so slowly to open the door. Jin was very snappy at Mia, "Were you purposefully trying to starve me?"

"No..." Mia shook her head, then turned the rest of the people in front of her.

Jin was hungry of course, and Layla stood next to him, before charging herself at Mia, giving Mia a much wanted hug. Layla giggled as she pushed her further inside the hallway.

Jungkook also was grumbling about food as he carried 8 boxes of hot pizza to Yoongi, who just coughed and complained about wanting to take a nap.

Jimin and Hoseok had drinks in their hands as they were excitedly waiting to be let in. Namjoon just smiled as he went inside the room with a bag of items that Mia was not sure of.

"Come on Mia, let's go inside and eat!" Layla chuckled as she dragged her but this allowed her to look at Mia's state, messy hair, and a new, ripped dress. "What's with your dress?"

"Nothing." Mia shook her head and before Layla could interrogate her, she was met with an annoyed Taehyung, who barking at the rest of males now messing up his living room.

"Taehyung! Be happy will you!" Layla giggled as Taehyung looked at her and Mia. Layla noticed how his eyes softened when he looked at Mia. "And you can get Mia nakey-nakey later."

"Layla!"

"Mia," Taehyung interrupted and looked at Mia, "go change."

"Why—oh..." Mia looked at the deep tear in her dress and rushed to the bedroom.

➰➰➰

Truly there was no place like home.