Twenty-fifth Cliché

When Mia entered the spacious room where Yoongi had indicated, her eyes widened as she attempted to take in all the details of the space at once.

The spacious room was lavishly decorated and contained anything imaginable. There was even a jacuzzi and a dancing stage with a pole to the side. She was just glad it wasn't being used.

She could see that other than Yoongi, the rest of the six males were in here. They had glanced at her but went back to whatever they had been doing. There were only two who kept their eyes on the newcomer.

One was the devil himself and the second was Jungkook.

Her childhood friend's eyes were guilty and Mia knew why they held such emotion. He felt bad for being and doing nothing. She was here about to confront the worst person to have as a foe and he was there pretending to be focused on a basketball game on the screen opposite him.

Mia held Jungkook's gaze for a moment before she was called by the main character of why Mia's life was falling apart. Somehow she didn't resent him even if he couldn't support her. Jungkook physically being there was enough for her.

"Mia, you're here." Mia was still speechless at the room as she turned her pretty head toward the one who spoke, but stopped gaping at the room and glared at Taehyung, all the while Jungkook kept his eye on her, in case it would get violent.

"Why you piece of shit! You coward!" Mia disgruntled at him shouted as her feet brought her closer to him. She couldn't keep her voice calm.

While Mark was laying unconscious because of him, the culprit was happily sitting and resting in a fancy ass lounging area. And he looked so smug about it, Mia wanted to pull someone's hair out but mostly Taehyung's.

Did he feel no shame whatsoever when someone was about to get beat up to death because of a single word he said?

"Using others to beat someone?! Mark was innocent. He hasn't done anything to you, why did you turn your goonies to him!"

"Mark? That's his name, I didn't know." Taehyung rolled his eyes. Since learning about the male, he had only been a nuisance to Taehyung and he abhorred the male completely. "But I didn't do anything. I don't have goonies."

Taehyung rolled his dark eyes at that. He didn't have any goonies. This wasn't like drama or comic books where he had his minions do his work. He had never forced anyone to do anything or ordered them to obey him. They just did.

"Taehyung!" Mia shouted as she could see that Taehyung was not taking her seriously.

Taehyung could not help but be pleased by the way she was falling for every single provocation that he tossed at her. He liked that her usual coldness was now the opposite. He wanted to laugh but kept his facade the same.

It was strange wanting to laugh so many times. He had never really wanted to laugh in sincerity, in truth, but recently laughter was so much easier to do.

Besides he found that riling the female in front of him was amusing. She was unlike any other around him. Generally he was able to charm anyone—female or male—but he found her fighting her urges to succumb to him...satisfying.

In addition, he was bored. This was just another way to kill time till graduation. Taehyung grinned as he leaned back into the armchair.

"You're late. Your seminar accounting class ended thirty minutes ago." Taehyung tapped on his fancy shiny watch. "Which is less than 10 minutes away from the lodge. No doubt Yoongi-hyung walked slowly after helping you but still...why were you so late?"

"You!" Mia was already so enraged that she had realized the fact that he knew her schedule, which was creepy. "You know very well why I was late."

"Perhaps...but Mia, that doesn't change the fact that you were late for our appointment. Even though I was so kind in letting you be, for ditching me on Saturday for our date few weeks ago." Taehyung clicked her tongue as he remembered that moment he had been sitting on that velvet seat alone. And then sitting alone in the car.