Sixty-fifth Cliché

"Mia, you should just fall in love with me." Taehyung finally said as Mia's cheeks were red like a tomato. Somehow it made his morning wood more difficult to calm down.

"What? Hell...no." Mia glared at Taehyung.

"No...I think you will." Taehyung gave Mia a smirk. One that could have caused her heart to beat rapidly. If it wasn't because of Taehyung.

"In your dreams."

"You'll fall in love with me." He smirked as he tried to pull his sheets out of Mia's grip. He wanted to see the two playful pebbles and perhaps give them a tease. He just loved teasing her.

Mia knew Taehyung wasn't about to leave her be, so she played along, all the while keeping the grip on the sheets that covered her tight. The last she needed was for him to see her hardened nipples.

"Why are you so confident?" Mia turned playful, her eyes battering as she met Taehyung's heated glare. She ignored the slight fear that came from how heated his eyes were.

"..." Taehyung just smiled. His confidence was clearly evident on his face. He just wasn't ready to tell her his reason.

"Remember, I hate you." Mia tried reminding Taehyung but that didn't seem to bother tall male. And it also did not seem to ring true to herself.

"I hate you too, sweetheart." He said lowly, his tongue swiping his dry lips as his eyes caressed her eyes before moving slowly to her cleavage.

"Don't call me that..." Mia met his gaze when he looked back up at her and kept her eyes on his. She wanted to shudder from the sensuality but she forced her body to remain still.

"Don't look at me like that. It makes me want to attack you." Taehyung groaned while continuing to eye the cleavage that she had yet to fully cover. For Taehyung, it was a happy groan.

"Sexual. Harassment." Mia finally blurred out.

"Then stop seducing me. It makes me want to love you." Taehyung was smirking his ususal cocky smile that made women of all age swoon.

Mia didn't like that. She wasn't going to fall for it. It was too sparkly and too perfect. And she would not allow herself to be swayed.

"You're a psycho." Mia blurted out suddenly as she stared at his perfect smile. She frowned at herself as she was disappointed at her inability to stop her mouth from moving. His smirk, albeit beautiful, was also truly maddening.

"And you're mine, Mia." Taehyung—on the other hand—was blissfully happy, his smirk getting wider and wider.

Mia's reaction never ceased to amaze him. It was refreshing to hear her so sassy. Usually it was Yoongi, but he was recently—generally—too lazy to be sass back on purpose. Taehyung's fingers grasped Mia's wrists and tugged her along closer to him, forcing her to let go of the sheets that covered her breasts.

Taehyung pulled her closer until he could rest her ass on his lap. He was somehow able to ignore the ache in his sweatpants and just focused on the plush body of Mia. It brought comfort to him as if Mia was a life size teddy bear. He liked it.

He was going to have to do this more often. He was going to need to buy a body pillow because he had not had such good rest until recently.

"Let me go." Mia resisted but she stopped and flinched when she felt his hard member against her ass. Her eyes widened and she just swallowed air silently.

"Shush, Mia. Just sleep."

"No..." Mia was definite that she should not sleep.

"Don't worry. I won't do nothing while you sleep."