Sixty-fourth Cliché

When Taehyung woke up, he felt groggy and extremely heavy. He also felt super hot, as if there was a personal heater attached next to him. He hated it but he also loved it at the same time. It was so new but so nostalgic.

He groaned out, his voice hoarse and rather dry. He definitely was better than before. He looked at the clock on the wall, with peeled eyes. He groaned as he felt the grogginess only slowly move away.

When had he moved to his bedroom?

He felt slow and felt sticky, as if someone was holding on to him. He could feel annoyance filling him up.

When did I bring a girl here? Damn it...

This place was new, someplace even his personal secretary knew about. He had bought it with the help of Layla and it was under an alias too. This entire building was his. It was a private place for him, though the boys had somehow found out and slept over without permission once.

If people found out that he lived here, there was soon bound to be stalkers and busybodies around.

When his heavy eyes finally opened after some force, his irises clearing up with each blink, he recognized that the woman under him wasn't just a random woman.

He smirked as he felt her moan and move from his uplifted weight. Resting his weight on his hands, he pulled away a bit to see her clearly.

He felt his morning wood get even harder as his smile got wider. He could see her nipples poking out and greeting him good morning. Before moving to her sleeping face, he licked his lips as a desire to suck on the buttons to make them harder and standing came to him. He resisted as he watched her parted lips breathe air in and out, just as her chest rose and fell.

One of her hand laid peacefully near his hand, while the other rested on top of her head. Taehyung studied the way her hair cascaded down to his many pillows that she was under. It was really sexy.

It seemed that she had been under him while he slept.

His eyes traveled further past her delicious looking globes and to her soft belly before he could see the start of her bush. His eyebrows arched a bit as he took a double take and he couldn't help the watering in his mouth as he lowered himself back on top of her arched body, this time his head resting on her soft stomach. It was so soft. Her belly really was the best pillow.

As he laid on her, he allowed her warmth to pass to him. Taehyung had never known that a woman could be this warm, so malleable, so soft.

In the comfort of peace in the early morning, Taehyung felt rested, something that was very rare for him. He was not on the edge, his muscles was not aching in pain for no reason, and his head was intact, his mind sane and solid. It was unusual but he was grateful nonetheless and he wondered why.

Taehyung felt her move again and that was when he stopped pondering about the peace his body and mind was in. She moaned a very arousing gasp as she grabbed at his hair, pushing her digits into the locks and lightly scraping her nails. He would have been pissed but the tugs were light, almost endearing and it immediately turned to petting that he could not help but lean into her hands even more. She was massaging his head and it felt damn good.

For a good ten minutes, Mia pushed her fingers into his scalp, softly rubbing and massaging his head. She rolled her dainty fingers in his hair and played with his hair as Taehyung allowed his fingers to grasp the wonderful flesh of her thighs and to part them wider. It gave him better access to the plushy belly.

He could get used to this. Soon, he was going to have to get a body pillow.

He fell back to sleep, his body elated to get more rest.

This is nice...I could get used to this.

➰➰➰

"Get off of me!" Taehyung groaned as he rubbed his cheeks. It was throbbing in pain.

"Mia did you have to smack me?" He groaned as he eyed Mia. Mia glared at him, and scoffed at the male.

"Taehyung Kim! You despicable monster! You stripped me!"

"What?" Taehyung had no memories of that. He would have remembered taking off Mia's clothes. He had assumed that she had stripped herself. "When?"

"When?!" Mia glared, his blankets covering her best as she could hold it against her. "Taehyung you—you kept saying this one and this one!"

"Oh?"

"Oh? That's not all you dick! You kept whis—!"

"I...?" Taehyung watched as Mia's eyes widened larger than saucers. That was an interesting reaction from Mia. She had obviously blushed. He really wanted to know now because he wanted to see more and he wanted to see it often. "Come on mia, tell me what I did."

"Nothing! You said—nothing! Ugh!"

Mia avoided Taehyung's prying eyes as she could not say what he had confessed over and over again as their bodies rubbed each other. He had humped her. But that was not what bothered her.

Taehyung did not bother her.

What bothered her was herself. What bothered Mia was the fact that she did not mind Taehyung's confession nor his physical affections.

She could still feel his hardness pressed against her body as they teased each other. The thought led Mia to look lower, further down on Taehyung's body which was obviously awake.

He smirked as Mia stared at his excited body part. It was slightly involuntary as it was the morning but it was very difficult to push down when Mia was checking him out.

"If you want, take a picture, it'll last longer." Taehyung chuckled.

Mia frowned as she looked away, twisting her body in the bed sheets as she pulled her body away from the frivolous and sexy-bodied male.

Mia reassured herself that it was his body that was hot, not him...but her beating heart was obviously telling her something else.

Taehyung just watched her.