Eighty-third Cliché

Finally...huh?

➰➰➰

"Well, that went well." The voice was full of sarcasm and the sassiness that was directed at Mark was almost cruel.

Mark flinched as he heard the rather annoying voice of the female. His eyes turned to the female who had somehow known or followed him to where he was hidden away from prying eyes. The rooftop had been peaceful before she had interrupted his sulking.

It had been a long time since he had seen her and it was not refreshing at all, even if she looked quite different from before. Her new silver hair, and usual sass was not appreciated, not that he ever appreciated her before.

"Shut up." Mark said through gritted teeth. He was angry and even though he was angry, he didn't want to fight with the only ally he currently had.

"You know, I knew that it was bad, but I didn't think it was this bad. Your little fight with him just made her run away and into the opposite direction. Typical. In addition, your desperation is truly pitiful."

"What do you mean?" Mark asked but he truly had a distaste for the female. Since her come back from the death, she had only been a pain in his ass.

"Are you ready to do this? Until the very end...? You might actually lose her instead."

"Why?" Mark looked at the female that sat next to him. "Jenny, stop playing with your words..."

Jenny grinned. It was her comeback time.

Since the beginning of their twisted story, after having gone away at someone's request, this was her time to come back better. And what better place to reunite with old friends...if not the place they had always hung out at. She leaned against the railing of the rooftop that she had many memories of.

"Stop whining Mark. This is your fault too. I can't believe you let Mia out of your grasp." Jenny scoffed as her thoughts turned sour.

"I didn't let her go. She was stolen from me. It's different when he forced her hands." Jenny was not the only one with sweet old memories that was only sour now.

"Whatever...she isn't with you now."

"She would be, if it wasn't for him." Pure hatred seeped from his words. And Jenny didn't mind that, it was the intonation that she did not like.

"Now there's the fact that Taehyung is attached to her...and the little leech not only loves him but is in a relationship with him, so tell me why I should not play with words." Jenny was beyond irritated. "The little whore..."

"I suggest you watch your words. Don't call Mia—Taehyung, he's the little ass... and she is not in love with him." Mark warned as his eyes glared at the silver haired female.

"You watch your mouth. Mia is falling in love with Taehyung and out for you." Mark cursed but Jenny did not care. She had never really cared for the male's language. It was only Mia who had cared. "It's not going to matter if you got a new outfit, and you're out of your little fake identity, Mr. Mafia."

Mark gripped the shirt by its hem before pulling the shirt off his toned body roughly. Jenny rolled her eyes as she saw his body. It was better; it was not as soft as it had been before. It was obvious that he had been working out or was back in training.

"You—when did you learn...?" Mark would have cared a lot more. If it was a couple months back, he would have denied it and lied but he did not care anymore. It was out.

"Oh, that? Please a long time ago. You think so little of me...it's not that hard. Your too normal of a car, everything about you was so ordinary that it was ridiculous and fake. A little bit of unprofessional digging and I found out you were the only son to your father's empire."

"If you tell..." Now Mark did not care if Jenny knew, Mia on the other hand...

"Tell who, Mia?" Jenny rolled her eyes as she faced the male. "What are you going to do? And how long will you hide this from her? At this point, it's better for you to be in the open. That way you can at least meet face to face in status with Taehyung."

Mark did not say anything.

"What was your plan when you decided to get back in the "family business"? You weren't thinking were you? But you were never the thinking time. You always went head in first. It was only Mia that you used to think and plan ahead." Jenny scoffed. "And look where that got you."

"Shut up. You know nothing." Mark cringed at his own words.

"Please don't copy some pop culture reference to talk to me." Jenny rolled her eyes back at Mark. She scoffed as she a bird fly above them. "If you want Mia back, you better have more than being smug and instigating minor fights with Taehyung. At this point, you're losing." He shot her a glare but she was not fazed.

"If I lose, so do you. Don't forget that." Mark said as he went through the door, leaving Jenny fuming alone on the roof.

➰➰➰

Jenny sighed as she reluctantly had to let her anger go. There was no point in being angry at Mark. He was her ally—for now. It did not make sense for her to be angry st him. For now they had a common goal and that was what she was going to look at.

Because at the moment, there was still a chance for everything to return to where things were. There was a chance for the status quo to return back into place. That was the only thing that kept Jenny from going insane.

She walked down the stairs until she reached the elevator that would take her to the lobby. Walking out, she placed her sunglasses on and walked out into the open.

Her steps were full of determination and each step caused tapping noises to be made against the concrete floor of the pathway. She walked not caring for the stares of those who were minuscule to her. The nobodies, the losers, the wallflowers, they watched the female walk as if she owned the university.

No one dared to question her except one...

"Jenny?" Jenny pulled her hand away as she was pulled back. She looked up to find Jungkook's bunny-face. It did not make her smile. She scoffed as Jungkook retracted his hand back to his sides. Jungkook studied the female and her new style...it suited her but it was also slightly strange.

"If it isn't lover boy..." Jenny smiled as she smirked, an idea—perhaps cruel—came to her head. She was still angry from the words spoken with her supposed ally.

Besides, there was no harm in being friendly...

"Lover boy? Me?" He stared at Jenny as if she was a suspicious being, which she was but Jenny did not appreciate his blatant staring.

Who else am i talking to." Jenny smiled at the bunny-boy. "So what can I help you with, Jungkook?"

Nothing. I was just surprised that you were here. I thought you were gone—missing or something."
"I go here." Jenny gestured to the Min University. She was still a student at the prestigious school.

"Hm," then Jungkook remembered something important, "Jenny...does Mia know you're back?"

"No, not yet." Jenny cautiously spoke.  The last thing she needed was a brawny buff male ruining her plans.

"Oh?" Jungkook could not help but feel that Jenny spokelike a serpent. He felt as if something was wrapping around him, like a boa constrictor. And it was bad news.

First Mark, now Jenny?

It was bad enough Taehyung had changed completely because of Mia. He had fought physically, personally, that was a first.

"Keep it a secret love," Jenny smirked before patting Jungkook's broad shoulders and walked away, her shoes making sounds with the floor.

"Love...?" Jungkook shuddered as he felt a chill travel him. He did not really like Jenny calling him love.

But it was bad...

Jungkook has a real bad feeling about this. He sucked the insides of his mouth before pushing his feet in the opposite direction of Jenny.