Fifty-seventh Cliché

I'm putting more hot scenes. Is that okay??

Too late.

It's done.

➰➰➰

"Taehyung!" Mia finally screamed out as his lips finally pulled away when Mia's fingers kept tugging at his locks.

"What is it, Mia? Daddy's a bit busy..." Taehyung grunted out as his eyes was focused on her naked torso, especially the wonderful dark berries that were attached to two bouncy globes.

"You have to stop." Mia did know full well that Taehyung did not care and that didn't bother her much. All she wanted was to let him know that he had to stop soon.

"No," Taehyung smirked as he sucked on her soft juicy lips, the lipgloss gone as he ate it away.

"Mmm..." Mia held herself together by holding on to Taehyung's thick arms.

Taehyung's teeth bit Mia lightly on her shoulder. He watched as she shuddered and instinctively moved her hips. Her body was really honest and he loved that about her.

"Yes!" Mia dug jnto his skin with her nails as he pushed a little deeper into her body.

He wanted to try three fingers. The maximum that she had taken was two and it was time to pass the two finger mark. It was kind of a game for him to see how far he could push Mia and to see what and where it makes Mia feel him the most.

"The car—Jungkook is coming—!" Mia screamed as she felt herself stretch a bit from three fingers. It was delightfully entering her and taking control of her.

It was now more than a bit snug but now Mia only received pleasure from the digits that explored her. She did not want to it to stop until it had completed exploring her. She wanted to be mastered by his long fingers.

"Keep touching Mia..." Taehyung pushed her small hands to where it had previously been. He wanted her to continue to hold him as he continued to use his finger to please her.

Mia kept her hold on him and touched him.

"The...time," Mia could not finish. She had not wanted to finish her sentence because the last thing she needed was for Taehyung to leave her hot and bothered. "Taehyung, hurry..."

"We have time, and it's a private plane." Taehyung reasoned. He did not want to be late but he was not leaving without prepping Mia for the weekend. He was hoping for a very tiresome first night, but he did not want to have his hopes crushed. "Even if we miss that one, we can just go on mine."

He moved his fingers smoothly, letting his fingers touch the sides of her walls as he pushed in and out of her. Mia's lips trembled and she whimpered out his name.

Over and over again Taehyung strived to hear more of his name from her pretty lips. It was an addiction, his personal drug.

"Come for me...love," Taehyung commanded.

"Taehyung!" His commands were law for Mia and she came her stomach finally uncoiling from the climax. Mia watched as Taehyung settled the standing member on her womanhood that was coated with her juices.

"Taehyung, do you..." Mia watched it throb against her. Her eyes were wide and scared.

"Hush, not here, not like this. When I take you baby, it's going to be just us for days..." Taehyung felt his head hazy as his eyes shuttered closed. The swollen wet lips enveloped his shaft and nicely warmed him up. Being careful, he moved slowly.