Twenty-eighth Cliché

"That's not a kiss Mia." With that Taehyung pulled her down by her waist, so she would lose her balance and fall on him. With the sudden movement, Mia could only follow gravity down. Taehyung easily placed her on his lap.

Mia could feel the strong muscles that made up his thighs and she could feel his firm body underneath the shirt that her hand was touching. She looked at Taehyung's face and to her hands quickly as she settled in his lap.

It was different to say the least as she had only ever been this close with Mark. And Mark was not as forward or touchy as the male who had forced her to sit on his lap. With her confused and in deep thought of comparing Mark and Taehyung's lap, Mia was unable to foretell or see what Taehyung was going to do.

Taehyung lightly pinched her chin to lift her face up so he could easily have access to her lips. He had not actually planned to kiss her after her failure of a kiss, but Taehyung had almost forgotten how soft a woman's lips were.

Since their rivalry...he had not made out with a girl. Thinking about it, he had not even had sex with a girl for fun, in two months. There was something wrong with him and he would have the girl on his lap fix it. Mia had said it herself, she would be his slave.

Pressing his lips softly at first, Taehyung ignored the gasp that came from Jungkook. He focused on her lips and how large Mia's eyes had gotten once realizing that they were kissing again, but this time properly allowing their lips to mold and feel the sensuality.

He pressed into the kiss as he kept her body closer and still against him. She resisted when Taehyung pressed for entrance of her wet cavern, but his finger on her thigh touched her more intimately, causing Mia to gasp.

He took this chance to enter her mouth, her mouth met him as best as she could. Mia's mind was now blank as she accepted his touch. Taehyung's mouth dominated her easily. He could not help but think how sloppily she met his tongue. Mia's mind was continuously blank until she felt a hand squeeze one of her breasts harshly. Gasping loudly, Mia pushed as hard as she could but was unable to lift herself up from his lap.

"Now was that so hard?" His fingers grasped her thighs as he pulled her closer to him.

Mia stiffened at his touch as she said nothing to him. She didn't even look at him, but at Jungkook's shoes who she was facing. Taehyung really knew how to make her angry, how to make her tick, but she could not move, not when her legs felt like limp noodles.

"No one will touch your father's company or even you." He grinned wide showing his teeth as he kept her on his lap. "Oh, of course this includes your boyfriend, Mark."

Mia pushed him further away from her as she was reminded of Mark. She was feeling guilty for responding to his expert kisses so she wanted to be far away from Taehyung, but it was impossible to get some distance between her enemy and her when she was sitting on top of him.

"My bad, your ex-boyfriend."

Mia's struggle to get off his lap stopped when she heard the last bit of Taehyung's words. Mia brought her eyes toward Taehyung's face, whose glee was summed up in his heartbreaking and proud, cocky smirk.

Mia was almost afraid to ask Taehyung, while he was more than happy to clarify to his new plaything.

Since seeing her happy mug with that loser of a boyfriend, Taehyung's conviction to ruin her relationship with him was further fueled. Soon this had become a crucial part of his plan to ruining Mia Jung's simple, quiet life.

"What did you say?" Mia blinked several times, somehow unable to fully grasp the words that Taehyung spoke. There had been nothing about her breaking up with Mark. "I'm not breaking up with Mark, nor will I ever break up with him."

His eyes sparkled as his eyes looked at her from head to toe. "It was."

"No, it wasn't." She couldn't leave Mark. "Taehyung this was not part of the deal."

"Yes, it was." Taehyung leaned back and relaxed as Mia stopped her attempts to get off his lap and just sat watching and arguing with him. He smirked feeling a sense of accomplishment at her fallen state. To see her further drown almost made him hard. "The deal, which you sealed with your lips, was that you become mine. You're mine." He emphasized the last sentence.

Mia looked up Jungkook who looked at the two of you incredulously. He didn't know what was happening either. Taehyung had claimed Mia as his and it was implied romantically, though he knew that there was no way Taehyung would be in love. He wasn't the type to love. Taehyung had said so himself.

"Hyung..."

"Jungkook, post it on our website, I'm officially taken."

"What?" Mia finally spoke. "No, I will rather be your slave. I am not breaking up with Mark."

Taehyung cracked his neck as he was running out of patience with the troublemaker on his lap who defied and went against him every single time. His jaws clenched as he growled her name, "Mia..."

He proceeded to whisper something in her ears and Mia immediately tensed and the color in her cheeks blanched.

Taehyung enjoyed seeing this as well.

Jungkook seeing this, he knew there would be further trouble if he didn't take his childhood friend away.

"Hyung, I'll show her the lodge around. She needs to get used to coming here and getting out of here by herself."

Mia glared at Jungkook as she was pulled away from him but, she was more upset at herself than anything. Taking her to his room, Jungkook only turned around when he had locked the door properly and to the bathroom, just in case.

"Mia?"

"Jungkook, how the hell are you friends with this group?" Mia glared at him angrily as her anger flew at him.

"Taehyung hyung wasn't always like this. That's not my story to tell you. It's personal and he wouldn't like it if I told you."

"Why does everyone follow him like he's the mother duck?" Mia shouted angrily as she kept her eyes from dropping the clear liquid that had accumulated in her eyes. "Who does he think he is?"

"He's..."

"Kookie, I know who he is. What I want to know is why he can threaten everyone and hurt and cause pain to others and go scot free!" Mia pulled away when Jungkook tried to reach for her. "No! Do not touch me Jeon Jungkook! I want out of here. I don't want to stay here. Let me out!"

Jungkook watched as Mia finally let the tears fall. She must have had a hard time during the time she was bullied, but had finally cracked when Mark had been targeted by Taehyung's command.

Mia was indifferent but she wasn't emotionless. She had a warm heart even if not many people knew this side of her. Just because it wasn't visible, it did not mean that it did not exist.

Jungkook sighed, "You can go, you're free to go of course, but Mia calm down. I can't let you go like this. I'll take you home. Okay, so cry for now."

"Jungkook..." Jungkook pulled Mia into his arms as he comforted his friend. And even though he wanted to say something, anything, to further comfort Mia, he did not know what to say because he wasn't sure if it was going to be okay.

Jungkook really wasn't sure what Taehyung planned to do with Mia.

Girlfriend...? Jungkook shook the thought away.

It was too terrifying to consider.

Taehyung's fascination or affections on a female never lasted more than a two months and that was considered extremely long. He just hoped that when Taehyung did throw Mia away, it would have a good ending for her.