Sixty-seventh Cliché | unknown

I looked at the message on my phone.

They're here.

They were finally here.

Mia...and Taehyung.

They arrived at the house party late. I knew that there was a chance that she would not come, and I had hoped that she would not, but she did. She had come and with him nonetheless.

Sighing, my chest heavy and my head throbbing, I lifted from the chair of the quiet room.

Parties were not my thing...not anymore.

Still, I couldn't complain. The purpose was to see the two together, to see how they were. This little gathering was for the players to come together.

I watched as the night continued, Mia's displeasure at being at the house party. It was not her scene, it had never been her scene.

This though...this was for Mia, all for her. She did not know, but this was for little Mia.

➰➰➰

It was boring party.

Nothing usual. Nothing fun. Just a normal college party, as I requested it to be.

Mia had been enjoying her time at the house party, well as best as she could. That was until a few girls had decided to come up to her to be mean. Of course, they chose a time when Taehyung had gone away, leaving Mia alone for a minute, but all they needed was a minute.

"Ugly..."

"Short."

"Fat."

Mia rolled her eyes. Just like me, I knew she was annoyed.

She knew girls were petty when they were jealous but this was just ridiculous. They weren't even in high school and all they could do was petty words that was spat out not even in true hatred. I watched as Mia just ignored the girls that had sought her out specifically to be petty. I could feel her sentiments.

"Really Mia..." Jessica came in front of Mia. I had heard, too late from others, that Mia had been ganged up against by her. My jaws clenched as her fingers touched Mia's chin so that she was looking at her.

"How long do you think this relationship with Taehyung will last?"

"Why does this matter to you?" Mia's eyes rolled away to look for someone else.

"Taehyung has never had a girlfriend, and...you aren't worthy enough to be one." Jessica did not know what she was talking about. She did know of the words that she was spewing.

"My worth is not something that you can judge Jessica." Mia began, "my boyfriend, whoever he is, can judge whether or not I'm worthy...for him."

Mia pushed her away. She had decided that it was enough. I could see it in her face, her eyes angry, her lips pressed together as she tried to hold in her anger.

"Oh, bitch, no!" Jessica pulled Mia back by grabbing into her hair.

"Do not," Mia pushed her way near Jessica twisting her body and without Jessica knowing or expecting it, she sucker punched Jessica. "Ever call me a bitch." Mia gritted our as her gift met Jessica's face.

Everyone gasped as Jessica fell to the ground, her hand clutching her cheeks.

"Too bad Jessica," Mia spoke as she pulled back from the punch. She might get sued and her parents would be notified of her violence, but she felt so good, she did not care. She had taken enough from Jessica and her underlings. "Taehyung is mine."

"You—you punched me?!" Jessica screeched as she held the cheeks that Mia had suckerpunched.

"Yeah I did." Mia nodded as she rolled her eyes at her, who was still sprawled on the floor.

"I'll sue you!" Jessica cried, tears coiled up and her make up ruined. She was helped up by her so-called friends. "I won't let you get away with this."

"You can try, but you touch Mia, I will personally send you to the depths of hades." A deep voice interrupted them and all eyes were pulled toward the male.

Mia's eyes widened as hands enveloped her waist and she was pulled back until her back was touching someone's chest.

"Taehyung..." Jessica murmured as she looked up at the male who smiled. He was smiling, and it was because of Mia, and that was unseen. "Y-you..."

"Wow, Mia if you wanted to claim Taehyung too, you could have just posted it on SNS." Jimin whistled but he glared at Jessica. He abhorred the fact that he had even dated her. "You didn't have to break someone's jaw."

He would given Mia an ovation if the female on the ground was not so pitiful.

➰➰➰

My hands were clammy as I watched them from my spot. I wished she had turned toward me. I wish she could see me.

Taehyung's eyes sparkled in happiness as he watched her glare at the whiny females.I understood the look in Taehyung's eyes. I hated him but I understood him.

Look at her...she was a fighter.

That's why, it was harder to let go of her. Just like he wasn't able to treat her as he originally intended. And somehow that was more annoying.

I watched as they left, her hands around his wrist. She was trying to pull him along and it was only easy because he was allowing her to, his face so smug from what Mia has shouted seconds before.

The cheeks were tainted red as she pushed her way, Taehyung dragged along happily, his face smug.

And I was left alone with a mob of people that I had no interest and anger in my eyes.

➰➰➰

Warning...

This book will be on a 10 day break after the end of Season III. Three more chapters.

This July was filled with updates, nearly everyday!

Just wanted to relay my appreciation for all the readers that gave this book and myself, love and compliments!
Thank you!

Will return with more Clichés!